Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/2011 - Daily Update - All for One and One for All

Good Tidings All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are in Flight. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Man did I wake up pulsating with ENERGY!!! Hey I might have lightning bolts flaring from my ears. Hahaha!!!
Wow, I wish I had more control over these energy spikes. Jeez! I guess at the end of the day I am glad I have them randomly than not.

I was trying to explain my "come to awareness" that Zero Cab is second nature to me. It is hard to pin point, but my best educated guess would be the time I hit "Onderland". I strongly feel that it could have been at any point of my Journey. I do feel the number on the scale was mere coincidence. 

I think that this transformation is an individual thing and cannot be predicted. I am sure many factors are involved. I will not even try to guess what that may be. Only (ZC) knows. To me it has a mind of its own.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 191.2 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. 

(ZC)ers All for One and One for ALL




















Cheers

260/
191.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11+
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Ground Beef and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...