Friday, March 4, 2011

3/4/2011 - Daily Update - New Low - Let the Good Times Roll

Happy Day Happy Day Happy Day. My Spirits and Energy levels are passing the Space Station! No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles. 

OMG, it should be illegal to feel this GREAT!!! Jeez I woke up with Tons of Pep in my Step. I am Jamming to "Good Times" by CHIC # 1 hit 1979.

What can I say (ZC) has showered me with Gifts beyond any price: Health, Weight Loss, Energy and a whole different prospective on LIFE! Let's put an end to this Stress and Strife, I think I want to live the Sporting Life. Hey at least I did not pick one of their other hits like: "Freak Out".Hahaha!!! Actually the beat is much faster on the later lol!

I can't stop saying enough times that Zero Carb has a mind of its own. At least that is the way I look at it. My Friends and Zero Carb Family I am in total Zero Carb Bliss right now and I just can't contain it.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 190.4 lbs

Isn't weird that just on 2/21/2011 I was weighing 194.4 lbs and today I am at 190.4 lbs. Thats a four (4) pound weight drop in a little space of time. Jeez. I guess I am making up for lost time. What am I doing different? Absolutely, Positively NOTHING!

Have a Great (ZC) Day and Weekend my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Still in the Fight for my LIFE!!!

(ZC) PRICELESS



















Cheers

260/190.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11+++
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Ground Beef and H20

2 comments:

  1. Strangely, I do not feel the HIGH you have on ZC; instead, I am more calm and serene, not having this need for continuous entertainment. In fact, I am relax like I never was in my life...

    I would like to congratulate you for your recent weight loss, but it seems so easy for you to do this ZC thing that... anyway, congratulations!!!!

    It seems, according to all my readings, that your body may do some adjustment to ZC and this could go up to one year.

    Anyway, let's enjoy life; anyway, this is what ZC is all about!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Thank you so much. It means a lot coming from you. I do get these energy spikes lol. Between the spikes I am also very relaxed. 1 yr may sound long to some but I am here for the long run. Its over eight months and a year will be gone before I know it. Thanks for stopping by. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ers The Pack is Back

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...