Saturday, March 5, 2011

3/5/2011 - Daily Update - Almost There, Another All Time Low

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Wow is (ZC) tugging my chain or what? Hahaha!!! I am so close to my next Mini Goal I can almost smell it. Patience my young Padawan lol! Yes, I have patience indeed.  What else can I do?

I will "Q" a Fatty Beef Brisket today. I am almost finished with the GB. I guess in the near future GB will be for special treats and not a main staple. No worries, I have really gotten to like Fatty Beef Brisket more and more as time has gone by.

Later my friend that came over last weekend will drop by for diner and stay the night. We will chow on Snow Crab and Brisket. So I will probably be up late talking the talk lol.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 190.2 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Doubt!! No Fear!!

(ZC) See Through My Eyes

















Cheers

260/190.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Ground Beef, Fatty Beef Brisket, Snow Crab and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...