Sunday, March 6, 2011

3/6/2011 - Daily Update - To Be or Not to Be?


Good Day. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Another Beautiful day in The Woodlands. Clear blue sunny skies with a slight cool breeze. Spring at its finest. My friend came last night and we ended up eating Steak and Snow Crab dipped in plenty of butter. I was in (ZC) heaven lol! We talked old times and chilled.

This morning we got out and about and went to Hubble and Hudson to chitchat and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the surroundings. Later we headed back to the house to enjoy some of the Fatty Beef Brisket I made yesterday. Man o man was it good. I'm talking about chowing down like a big dog.

So anyway my buddy left about an hour ago and I have been doing some chores around the house. I need to finish up and then start outside while I can enjoy the great weather. (DW) is out and about with her parents shopping  and whatnot.

I am very refreshed and feeling like a million dollars lol! Like I know what a million dollars feels like. Ha! Right? Dave to earth. OK... so anyway lots of things to take care of and as usual not enough time in the day.
Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC) To Be or Not To Be


Cheers

260/190.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...