Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/8/2011 - Yet Another Post - HI There!

I swear the compliments continue to pour in. Today I was approached by three different employees all from different departments complimenting me on my weight loss. They just can't believe it. Gee Thanks? HA! OK give Dave just a little credit lol! Actually give Zero Carb all the credit. Hey give credit where it's due.

Life is Great and I am continuing to Live it to its fullest. Why not? Why ask why? That's why..... I guess. Oh well it gets lost in translation or something like that. Did that make sense?

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

(ZC) The Journey Begins



Cheers

2 comments:

  1. nice job! but I have a question - I haven't devoured all of your posts but are you exercising, or are you just 'being' and letting the weight fall off first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi golooraam, I have not worked out at all. I plan to when I get a little further down. I am almost there. I really need to firm up. So it won't be long. I hope all is fine with you. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...