Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/9/2011 - Zero Carb Supplemental

Hey I just had to share this. I was watching Star Trek Enterprise. OK you may be thinking "Oh no Dave is a Trekkie. I just knew he was not normal." Well that was not what I wanted relay. I just really noticed the theme song and it was awesome. Just awesome. Now this is the part I'm talking about:


It's been a long road

Get'n from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally near

I will see my dreams come alive at last
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
No one's going to bend nor break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith
I've got faith
Faith of the heart

WOW, those word ring so true for me concerning my Journey. I have never even noticed until now. INCREDIBLE! It took me by total surprise. I think I am going to make this my new theme song. So I am corny like that. HA! 

(ZC) Reach for the Stars

Star Trek Enterprise



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...