Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/2011 - Daily Update - Some May Ask WHY

Greetings. My Spirits and Energy Levels are High.

I feel Great! Was that Tony the Tiger? Life is Great. I get to start another Zero Carb Day without a care in the world about my Way of Eating (WOE). I am going to keep on pushing this message today and maybe the rest of the week about obsessing  about what a  Zero Carber should eat. Yes, I will be a broken record indeed.

Why? Don't get me started ....... or should I? Yes, yes I should. Look my Friends and Zero Carb Family this is an oh so important issue that can't possibly be discussed in one, two or even three or more postings. Why? Jeez not again with the "Whys". Yes again with the "Whys" because I will tell you why that's why. I think I just confused myself lol!

 "To the point Dave, why don't you?" OK y'all, pushy is not good. Anyway, OK. Eating is a major issue with us. Until you get the epiphany that it is second nature, like I posted before: like breathing or drinking a glass of water, you will be wondering about choices, types and ways to cook it and so on and so on. It can drive you Wild or Crazy. Take it easy there.

In a nutshell Zero Carb = Meat+Fat+Water= What you consume. Wow was that easy or what. Do yourself a favor. Eat fatty beef, Drink water and drop all dairy and salt at the start of Zero Carb. I am personally not in the ween yourself off camp. IMO go for broke. Change your Life. Give yourself a New Healthy Chance on LIFE.

If you can do that for (6) six months you will see results. What kind of results may vary.

  • Weight Loss
  • Inches Loss
  • Certain Health Issue Lessen or Disappear
  • The List can be Endless
The best result of all: An overall sense of Wellbeing. For me it is Peace and Harmony. I Love Life more than Ever. I Cherish each day. I Love Myself. Now I Can Love Others. I have the tools to do that now. Nothing fake, all real. All ME. (WYSIWYG).


So don't obsess over what to eat. Worst of worst it can drive you away from Zero Carb and back to your comfort zone of the not so wonderful world of carbs. Don't do that to yourself. Never.

See, I had a point somewhere in all those "Why's". Oh no not again lol! Look ........... I just want to make it clear that from my experience it is not worth wondering "WHY".

I'm no Nutty Professor, but I have common sense and so do you.

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC) That's WHY

Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your journey since you started at zioh. I always enjoy your humor. You make zero carb interesting. Keep up the good work and thank you. You inspired me to start zero carb three months ago and I have been going strong. I have lost 15 pounds thanks to zero carb and you. I will keep the faith!

    Thank you,

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy, wow thanks. Well you should only thank Zero Carb actually. I am just a by product lol!

    Hey I just keep plugging away and I don't let things get me down. I hope that Zero Carb has given you the "feeling" of joy that I have. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ing with the Best

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...