Friday, April 1, 2011

4/1/2011 - Daily Update - I Give UP, Good Bye All

So I guess this is it. One last time. What can I say. I gave it my best shot. I guess my best was not good enough. Hey I had a good nine month run. OK I will settle down.................. it is April Fools Day right?

Do I need to dodge some bullets? Just Joking y'all. I am not going anywhere, well at least for now. I no intentions to shut down this blog even if I am the only one on it. For me it is not a numbers game, it never has been. It has been about FREEDOM. Writing without BONDS. I can be me. Yes I know how boring can that be.

I am so behind on so many little and not so little projects it is not funny. If I ever really disappear it won't be that Dave decided to indulge in some carb infested treats. No way Jose. It would be because Life has caught up with me.

I don't expect anyone out there to have any confidence in me. I can tell you this: I will always be a Zero Carber aka Carnivore for the rest of my Life.   I have no desire to go back to a miserable fat body ever. Hey I  might be Crazy, but I am not INSANE!

I have a very busy weekend coming up. Yikes. I have lots of yard work tomorrow and a trip to Galveston on Sunday. I will be with DW, Mum and In-laws. We will put flowers on grandparents graves. My Mum has wanted to go before I drop her off to San Diego. It will be a fun day.

Have a Great (ZC) Day and Week End my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Who's the Real Fool?


Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Hi dave! hope all is well i need some new dishes I think I will peruse your recipes! I list ten lbs but seemed to have hit a plateau I will stick with it though Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jimnpol, I wrote such a long response to you that decided to turn it into a post instead. So my response to your comment is todays 4/2/2011 Daily Update. Thanks for the talking points my friend. I hope the post helps. Stay in the Fight and Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Make Your Stand

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still coming here on the 15th, right?
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri, you better bet your pretty blue booties that I am going to show up. Just don't forget those yummy Ox Tails Kathryn posted about. Come Hell or High Water I will be there. I don't want to miss a chance to visit with you and Gaby. We had such a grand time the last time we met. Tell Bob I said Hi. Take care Cyber Mom.

    (ZC) Have Fork, Will Travel

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...