Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/12/2011 - Daily Update - Yesterday All My Troubles........

Top of the Morning All. My Spirits and Energy are "Sky Rockets in Flight!"

I gotta tellya I am feeling like a Million Bucks today! I got up with a Surge of Energy like no other. I am in such a great mood today, I don't think nothing can bring me down.

Now my little head is thinking how to cash in those million bucks? Hahaha!!! Right? Yeah Right.

So yesterday I went on the hunt at HEB. Well it looks like meat prices are slightly up in some areas and actually down in others. I bought my Fatty Beef Brisket @ $1.78lb down for $1.98lb. I bought a 3 pounds of Ground Chuck @ $2.66lb a little up. I don't remember the previous price, but I want to say it was cheaper. So there you go. Oh almost forgot I bought some fish. I can't offhand remember the name but it is a mild white fish that has the word stripped in the name. I know that I have not tried it before. I usually stick to Tilapia, but I wanted to try something new and it was only a little a pound I want to say $2.88lb.

I ended up cooking the Fatty Beef Brisket in the oven. I was temped to put it on the BBQ, but I got lazy. Oh well what can you do? This was a 14 pounder. I cooked it at 400 degrees for 4 hours to see how it would come out. I would have cooked it for only 3 hours in the past. Hey I like to experiment.

I did not weigh in this morning. Why? Because I have decided to only weigh myself on Mondays. I will continue to give my Weekly Updates on Mondays with the weigh in. I just don't feel the need to do the "Battle of the Ounces" or "The Bounces in Ounces" on a daily basis. I did use the scale to help me lose weight on most of my Journey. At this point I think I have it down on what to eat and how much.

I can't wait until Friday. Why?  Because I get to visit my family int San Diego. Well I should say both my families in San Diego. My Sister and her family, and my Zero Carb Family. The Best of Both Worlds. I am excited to see my Godson. YES!!! It will be an extremely short trip, but I need to save my vacation time for a little later this year. If all goes right we will visit Yellow Stone National Park.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight!!!

(ZC) See Ya




260/186.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. We don't have heb here. briskets are around $4 a lb and it's hard to find untrimmed ones. It seems you guys have a nice variety of beef at good prices.

    I don't like to play the scale game myself. I don't like the bouncing around.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, Yeah from the feedback I get from my forum family it seems that I get pretty good in my area.

    The scale is cool as long as you use it like a measuring tool and don't get caught up with emotions. Hey it's hard. I was OK with it, but the human side came out a few times lol!

    Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) Unmeasurable

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...