Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/13/2011 - Daily Update - New and Improved

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are soaring.

I have got to say that I am very perky today! I have good vibrations flowing through this old body. I am really getting back into the Grove of things aka "When Dave Got His Grove Back". Now that's what I am talking about don't you know!!

Hey y'all I feel a good resurgence of Energy and Enthusiasm. Did I ever lose it? Well .......... no, not really ......... at least I don't think I did. I just feel a little more extra dedicate if that makes sense. OK I think I am going down a path that really leads to Where?

Now that I have confused everyone including myself I will move on. Hahaha!!! (that strange laugh again) (Oohh those voices again too). Yikes........... stop the madness already!!!

Yes, I was have a little fun lol. Ya know I'm Weird like that.

I guess the message that I am so desperately trying to convey is that my outlook and attitude is I guess for the sake of a better words are New and Improved.

How is that Dave? How is it new and improved? Where we getting "old and funky" all this time? Wouldn't ya know there is always one in the crowd and from the sound of the voice (voices??) I believe it is my old (ZC) family member Lisa Maree.

Well, before I answer her question I would like to say to her "Hi, how are you doing my friend and family member?" Furthermore "I hope all fares well with you." Now for the nitty gritty of the question posed. How? How indeed. Yes, some may call me crazy, .....crazy like a fox (ha I snuck that one in lol) but, I disagree (with the crazy part). Anyway I was off beat for awhile. I did not quite feel myself after the hand injury and missing the Meat Up in Dallas. It was like a double barreled shot to the gut. I did really feel off balanced.

Now that I have successful scared off half the folks that visit and comment here I will move on.

Well I do have to make a comment. I have recently noticed more folks commenting. That's a Good thing. It helps me keep enthusiastic about keeping this Blog Alive. To tell you the truth I am facing a time where I really want to spend more time alway from the screen and more time enjoying life, which includes nature.

 I do want to get a couple of dogs and when that happens, well lets just say I will be here much less and out and about enjoying free time with them on the nature trails, waling paths and along the waterway. It will be a good while before that happens. Speaking about dogs: My brother suggested getting two females and I totally agree. He has had dogs all his life and is well read and experienced on the subject.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) Devotion


Cheers

260/186.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. As I can see ZC is not draining any of your energy...

    Aside controlling weight, ZC is extremely interesting. The "global effect" goes further then managing cravings and all the related stuff. For instance, I had a bad night of sleep last night and was up to eat as I felt it would calm me down. In the old years, I would have had carbs. Instead, I had leftover cooked meat and eggs with a lot of butter. And I had a lot of it... What were the results this morning? I do not feel as tired as I would have expected even if I did not sleep well and the weight is exactly the same after probably and extra 1,000 maybe 1,500 calories...

    Clearly ZC do help us copes with stress. I would be quite interesting to have a study done on the subject: dosage of insulin, cortisol, cathecholamines ect.

    Anyway, I feel much more confident in dealing with any problem of life which is a great plus!!!!! And as stress stimulate cortisol production and cortisol stimulate appetite, as long as you are on ZC, the impact is zero... Anyway, these are all natural processes in our body and we cannot fight them because they are there to protect us.. And as long as we are on ZC, there side effects are... ZERO!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, nice to see you back. Thanks for your oh so informational comments. Wow I had a hard time sleeping last night too.

    You know there have been a few times that I ate out of having stress. In the old days I would have grab a bowl of honey clusters of oats cereal with extra walnuts and banana in it. I would eat an extremely large bowl. I mean I would eat almost a third of a larger box. I would use half and half instead of regular milk and I would add splenda. Afterwards = Crash and Burn. Yikes!

    Those days are gone forever. Thank GOD. Now I just eat more brisket or steak. Easy and no harm done. Battle On Pro(ZC)ac!!!

    (ZC) Any Time Any Place

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...