Friday, April 15, 2011

4/15/2011 - Daily Update - Time to Fly

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good,

In just a little while I will be airborne to San Diego. YEAH!!! I plan on having a grand time. It will be a very short trip and before I know it I will be back home. Hey I love my home too so that is defiantly a good thing.

It will be a very short trip. It is really to drop my Mum off. So by Sunday evening I will be right back home. The neat thing is that will will celebrate my nephew's birthday. He and his wife and son, which is my Godson will all be there. Let's not for get about the San Diego Mini Meat Up 2. So for a short trip I am getting a lot of bang for the buck.

I am just gonna try to relax and enjoy. I wish that I could sleep on the plan. I have flown quite a bit in the past and yet have I ever slept. Well what can you do. Ha!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Gulf Coast to West Coast

Cheers,


260/186.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Teri's Feast and H20 

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to give us an update when you get back.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, Thanks. I had more fun than the Law allows. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) Desperados

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill Yes, I will give an update indeed. I hope all is well with you. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ers United

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...