Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/19/2011 - Daily Update - Now or Later

Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good.

Well things seem to get better all the time. I feel a great sense of peace. I am so secured with my way of eating. I don't give it a second thought. I got a lot questions asked to me on my trip to San Diego by family. Everyone was amazed on how different I looked just from January. I mean I got compliments out the who ha!

I had a TSA screener take a double look from my passport picture from 2008. I told him "I have lost over 70 pounds" wow the look on his face was "Priceless". It felt oh so good or should I say great!!

I bought a book to read on the plane on the way back. Was it Gary Taubes? No. Was it related to Zero Carb in some manner? Well...................no. Not really. So what was it? "The Art of War". Why? Just because. Because? I dunno. I guess I always wanted to read it.

So anyone out there thinking about starting Zero Carb? Yes? No? Maybe so? It is so easy I would not have believed it. I wish I could have started it 25 years ago or more. Now is the time. It will never get better and may get worse. So the Later you wait, well lets just say it won't get any better. This is the way nature intended us to eat. Believe it or not. I can't see myself ever going back to SAD. No way.

Zero Carb has made me powerful. It has brought me Peace. It has brought me Joy. There is not a day that goes by that I don't receive a compliment from someone at work. Folks are just amazed at the weight loss and even more amazed at the way I lose it. Meat? Fat? Water? No way. YES WAY!!! All I have to do is look in the mirror. The Truth is There. Hey if you don't believe me just click on the photo page and see my pictures. They do indeed say a thousand words.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) Don't Hesitate

Cheers


260/187.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20 

4 comments:

  1. Dave I guess you might say that I fall into this category. I am vlc and I need to make the leap to zc. Thanks for the nice push.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dave nice to see you back. I am still reading your archives and have found some interesting stuff there. Thanks for making all this available. I love your upbeat day to day outlook on life.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary. Well I am not a pushy person, but I will make an exception in your case lol. I do hope you walk that road. You won't be sorry. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ers Moving Forward

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, nice to be back. Keep reading and learning. Ask any question and I will try to answer it to the best of my ability. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) The Next Generation

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...