Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20/2011 - Daily Update - Getting It Right

Good Tidings. My Spirits and Energy Levels are surging y'all!

Lock and Load. Rock and Roll. Hey I am on fire this day. I feel well rested and eager to get on with the day. Today is a toe tapping day. Ear buds on and jamming to the dance club oldies.

Hey I am not an expert by far. I understand the dynamics of Zero Carb and I follow it. It is really easy. So easy I can do it. I have read from time to time about folks having great difficulties with (ZC) and I really feel sorry for them. I understand that at the start there can be some discomforts. Hey I went through them, but after a while everything fell into place. Now it is on auto pilot. I am not special by far. I just got with the program and Battled On.

When I was on LC or VLC I was always struggling, wondering and trying to figure out things. Worrying about food most of the time. Now it's no big deal No big deal at all. I have found my groove and I am running with it my friends.

Stay strong, don't let the little things drag you down. Be proud of what you are doing for yourself. I don't care at all what others think when it comes to my way of eating, no not at all. I tell you what: as I was walking down the hallway this morning to unlock the door to my office, a gentlemen that I used to work with in a different department was coming off third shift. He approached me and put his arm on my shoulder and said "I still can't grasp the amount of weight you have lost". You know that just made my day. Isn't it incredible? Incredible indeed.

I gotta tellya I am so happy with myself, with life in general that I feel that I have the power to do anything. I can conquer any and all obstacles in my way. I feel in control of my life and no one is ever, ever going to make me feel other than that. No Way. Thanks Zero Carb for the continuous gifts. They keep coming and coming without an end.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Stay in the Fight, the Fight of your LIFE.

(ZC) Is Just the Start


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I understand the dynamics of Zero Carb and I follow it...
    Now it is on auto pilot...
    I have found my groove...
    I can conquer any and all obstacles in my way...
    Thanks Zero Carb for the continuous gifts...

    Where on God's green earth do you get all these ways of saying things? You could convince a mad cow to go on ZC if you wanted...

    Strangely, even with all the success of ZC, I am loosing the motivation to convince people to try it. Which was not the case when I was doing LC and VLC... and both were not the good way to go. But now that it works 100%... really...

    I sometime imagine how calm I would be in front of someone that would try to convince me to go back to eating carbs; this brings a lot of peace and happiness in my soul.

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac. My original answer to you was so long (again) that I decided to make a regular post of it. Thanks for the talking points. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) No Doubt

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...