Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21/2011 - Daily Update - A Response to Pro(ZC)ac

Happy Days. My Spirits and Energy levels are in flight. 

Today marks 10 months of Zero Carb. Yippee for me!!! 

I got a rather nice comment from Pro(ZC)ac yesterday. My response was rather long so I decided to use it as my posting for today. Thanks Pro(ZC)ac for the talking points.

Pro(ZC)ac said...
I understand the dynamics of Zero Carb and I follow it...
Now it is on auto pilot...
I have found my groove...
I can conquer any and all obstacles in my way...
Thanks Zero Carb for the continuous gifts...

Where on God's green earth do you get all these ways of saying things? You could convince a mad cow to go on ZC if you wanted...

Strangely, even with all the success of ZC, I am loosing the motivation to convince people to try it. Which was not the case when I was doing LC and VLC... and both were not the good way to go. But now that it works 100%... really...

I sometime imagine how calm I would be in front of someone that would try to convince me to go back to eating carbs; this brings a lot of peace and happiness in my soul.

Pro(ZC)ac”


Dave’s Response:

Where do I get all these ways of saying things? Well to tell you the truth it comes from the heart. Just call me the cardiac kid. I sometimes have to dig deep inside of how I feel. Sometimes it’s easy sometimes it’s hard. I really don't know from day to day.

You know it's not hard to lose the motivation to tell folks about (ZC). Folks are so geared into thinking "low fat", "high fiber" or good old “balanced diet” that we are the odd balls. You can convert “lc” or “vlc” close to lf or “hf” because of the variety of foods you can choose from. (ZC) is a whole other animal no pun intended. (ZC) is what it is, no substitute. Folks see my transformation and still don’t get it.

So give up on them? That is a hard one. Defend myself? Hell No! I don’t need to justify my way of eating to no one. A BIG FAT NO! Why? Well ……… let me see ……… uummhh can I find some? Oh that’s right I have over 70 pounds worth of reasons why.

At the end of the day it is hard to keep preaching to an empty church. Yet …. Way back on the last pew there just might be that one person slouched down …………. way down wanting too, hoping too, but just needs that little extra word ………….. a word of Encouragement. A word of Wisdom. A word of HOPE.

That is why I keep this Zero Carb Blog going. I have nothing for sale. There is no fame or fortune connected with it. Just when I think of closing shop, I have to sit back and think “What If” yes indeed “What If” I reached someone. If I helped someone open their eyes to a world of happiness and peace. A world of eating the way it was intended for us to eat.

These are some of the many things that push me to Battle On another day.

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC)ers Live to Fight another Day
Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Dave love your views. Pro(ZC)ac is right on with the way you put things together. I feel as if I have known you for a long time. Keep it up.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Bill and pro(zc)ac. I am at home with your writing. you have an easy going outlook on life that is catchy. whatever you do don't stop writing. take a break when needed or just post when you have something to say. thanks.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill. Thank you. I am glad that I make you and anyone here comfortable. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er 4 Ever

    Cheers

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Simon. Thanks for the good advice. For me it has always been WYSIWYG or What You See Is What You Get. Life is already complicated enough.

    (ZC) Still Standing

    Cheers

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi David, I just love your style, keep on writing about ZC. You're just too cool. Take care and battle on, Keli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keli. Thank you. Cool? I guess for an old fart lol! I will certainly try to keep it up the best I can. Thanks for stopping by and if you are a (ZC)er, continue to stay in the Fight and Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ers Here, There, Everywhere

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...