Friday, April 22, 2011

4/22/2011 - Daily Update - Good Friday

Good Friday. My Spirits and Energy levels are great.

Today is Good Friday. A very important day for catholics like me. My meal today will be fish. I love fish. I just pan fry it with seasoning. That simple.

I have lots of yard work to do this weekend. I will get a jump on it today. I did a little earlier in the week, but oh well. I love my little corner lot and I am very happy with it. If I had lots of money I would just hire some company to clean up. I would do the planting and other fun stuff like that.

I want to plant herbs. I just might try that maybe. Rosemary is one of my favorites. My Mum used to have a large bush of Rosemary in the old days. Fresh Basil is another favorite. Hey I am a spice person and nothing is going to change that.

So what is Dave going to eat on Easter Sunday. A big fat old fashioned HAM!!! You know the ones with the bone inside. YUM!!!! Yes Dave the "Enabler" will be making all the trimmings for the SADers in the house. Such is life.

I just might get a wild hair and cook that ham on the outside Q.............not! Hey it's already smoked.

I would like to take this time to thank GOD for all the blessings that he has bestowed on me. I am truly blessed.

Have a great Good Friday my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC) Never Forget

Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. I love rosemary too. I like to put it on chicken and pork. What do you like to use it on? btw I have introduced your blog to a friend at school and he is thinking of going zc. thanks.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that you give thanks to God. I know I do. Some are afraid to use the "G" word, yet they are fast to curse. Thank you. God Bless us all. Keep up the good work.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, God has been good to me. I have had the fortune to have a very good life and I thank him for it. This is special time to reflect on all that he has provided for me.

    Thanks for the blog and the good work you are doing here. I am anticipating you launching that Recipe blog. I know you have a lot on your plate right now. Keep up the good fight my friend.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, yes fresh rosemary is a favorite of mine. Most of the time I use the dry one because of convenience. I love to use it on pork ribs. Yum!!! I also like to use it when I bake leg quarters. Yum again lol! Thanks for stopping by. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ing with Friends and Family

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane. Thank you very much. Yes God is very important to me and here I can freely express that without wondering if I offended anyone else. For the record I have never been told by anyone anywhere else that God was off the subject, but you just don't know how other folks are going to react. This is my place and I can express myself freely. Amen.

    Thanks for the nice comments and for stopping by. God Bless You and Your Family Always. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) A Blessing Indeed

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bill, thank you.God is good, God is Great and I always thank Him for all I have. Brother Bill you have hit it on the head. Great comment.

    As far as the recipe blog? Well it will have to wait for now. Yes I do have a lot on my plate, yet I intend to venture down that path one day. I hope soon. Thanks for stopping by my friend and Keep On Keeping On!!!

    (ZC) Blessed by the Best

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...