Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/26/2011 - Daily Update - Nature vs. Man Made

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are high.

I am really feeling the Love pure out from the folks posting comments on this little blog. It appears lately that a few folks are stepping up and voicing their opinions or outlooks on things. I think that is great. Hey come join the party lol!!!

I was hungry so I polished off a bowl of Beef Barbacoa with some of that JalapeƱo hot sauce. I am fat and happy at the moment HA!

I still have tons of yard work to do. Jeez. Hey I am just being ............ well just being.

I am in the middle of trying to plan my next vacation for late June - early July. Yellow Stone is in the cross hairs, but who knows. Other candidates include Las Vegas, San Francisco and the Grand Canyon. So it is nature or man made? I am leaning nature. Could you have guessed?

Wherever we go I just want to relax and take it easy. I just want to enjoy Life.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) It's Where the Heart Is
Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. That was nice of you to say. You give so much. People should tell you how much they appreciate you. I know I do. Thanks for your strength.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara has the right of it, Thanks.

    Maryzc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, thanks young gun. Keep the Faith!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maryzc, you guys are making me blush lol! Keep On Keeping On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...