Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/28/2011 - Daily Update - They Keep Coming

Good Day. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Steady Freddy.

Wow we have been getting our butts kicked at work. Customers coming out of the woodwork. I am short staffed which does not help. Do more with less? How about do more with practically none. Jeez!

Well I got the cooking bug today. I cooked an 11 lb Fatty Beef Brisket "oven style". I gilled six Top Sirloin Steaks that were on sale for $2.77 lb. Finally I grilled 5 lbs of chicken wings on the "Q". All this after work and after I had a meeting with my Deacon. I am planning to attend classes for my Confirmation.

I then did some light yard work. mostly watering the lawn. Hey I was a busy little bee. HA! What can I say? It is just another Glorious day in the life of a (ZC)er.

I was approached by yet another employee for a different section. She said "You are just disappearing away. Very nice indeed.

Have a Grate (ZC) Day My Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC)ers Elite


Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. I love sirloin steak. I also love chicken wings deep fried and a little crunchy. the crunchy wingtips are to die for lol.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get used to it Dave. You are a zero carb wonder. The people that used to see at 280 and 260 pounds are going to be shocked that you have lost 70 to 90 pounds. That is a whole little person. Like pro(zc)ac said, enjoy it while it lasts and it will last for a good while. Keep it up.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, I like the Sirloin, but I have to say that Rib eye rules king for me. Now chicken wings fly high on my list lol. I do love the crunchy tips as you.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I am a pretty humble person and I am not used to the attention that I am getting to tell you the truth. I'm really not a wonder. I am sure that there are plenty of folks that have done the same and then some.


    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...