Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6/2011 - Daily Update - Open to All

Greetings. My Spirits and Energy levels are great!

I just want to say Thanks to everyone that stops by and leaves a comment. It is nice to know that this little spec on the WWW is reaching someone and just maybe took a part to change someone's Life or help give that little extra push in the "right direction".

Hey I am just a common man on a mission. I am dedicated and focused on the issue on hand: MY HEALTH. That is it. Nothing special about that. I do what I deem right by Zero Carb and I have reaped the rewards. That simple. That simple indeed.

OK, no more preaching on not obsessing about what we eat. At the end of the day we all have to make that choice and I choose LIFE. It has to come from within to make any sense at all. You have to want it bad enough to look at it with clear eyes and say "enough is enough". Today Will Be the First Day for the Rest of My LIFE!

I gotta tellya that sometimes I read quotes that deliver such a positive straight forward message that they should be  read by those that need inspiration and those who appreciate positive messages. Here are a few:

“The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.”


“Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things.”


"Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”


I really enjoyed these quotes and thought I would share. I added a new page on the the blog titled "Open Comment" I get emails thanking me and asking questions. Hey I don't know a whole lot about much. So if you would like to post a message to me or just make a statement or simply say "HI", there is a new space for that. It can be about anything. It does not have to pertain to Zero Carb. Try it out. Shout a message to another person that comment like: Thanks for the info Pro(ZC)ac, Dave was lacking in that area lol! I don't mind. I only ask that folks be respectful. That's not much. Use it or not. It is there and up for grabs. It is a place where you can have a free voice.


Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping On and Battle On!!!


(ZC) A Place I Call Home






Cheers,


Dave

2 comments:

  1. Your are truly "the philosopher of ZC".

    I think that when one has integrated ZC into his life, the harmony he gets out of his experience is so overwhelming, that when he tries to express his feelings about it, finding the good words is not always easy.

    Maybe this is your strength David: finding up the good words, or at least the good way, to describe ZC.

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, you put it exactly right. Words are so hard to describe my feelings I now have due to Zero Carb. They just don't give it justice.

    I honestly try my best. That is all I can do. I am so thankful for the new life that I live. The happiness, the joy, the overall feeling of wellbeing can be overwhelming.

    I do appreciate you Pro(ZC)ac. Thank you so much. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...