Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7/2011 - Daily Update - Bye, Bye Miss American Pie

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are on the launching pad!

What a great day to live in the life of a Zero Carber. I left a comment on the Comments Page saying that I am amazed at the comments left there. Thanks again and feel free to Voice your opinions on anything what-so-ever.

I have a big, big weekend coming up. I will be attending The Woodlands Art Festival either Saturday or Sunday. I will find out this Friday.

I am really coming together y'all. Starting next Monday I will start posting my Weekly updates. I weighed myself today for the first time in awhile and I was pleased with the results. Sorry no previews. Sorry to be a tease.

Are you ready for some preaching? Well the topic of my sermon today will be the evils of Dairy. I gotta tell you did I have you going or what? Evils of Dairy?  Yes. Sermon...............not!

OK,  so I had a little fun. Hey fun is good. Try it. You will definitely like it or maybe even love it. HA!

Do I hear an AMEN?

I think Dave is on some kind of Loco Texas Juice (Those voices AGAIN!).

Getting back to The Woodlands Art Festival, I plan on eating at Americas for Brunch with my best friend if we go on Sunday. If we go on Saturday I plan on stoking up the grill and chow down on some steaks. Either way I will be eating good in the hood lol!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends (New and Old alike) and my Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC) More Fun than the Las Allows


Cheers,

Dave

3 comments:

  1. Hi DAVE ! jim here just weighed in at 223 down from 243 when i first posted here on 3/17 YEah!!! i am feeling better each day I feel best when i just eat pemmican I dissolve it in hot water it is easy and quick. I am commiting to doing 1 hour of cardio each day I also am taking niacin supplement 1500 mg a day hope you are well Your blog got me started on this path thank you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jim, you my man are my Hero. WTG!!! See that's what I am talking about my Friend.

    Isn't Great to get that weight off. Jeez, you have me fired up my Friend!!!

    Just keep doing what's right and continue reaping the rewards.

    Jim I am doing Great, Thanks for asking. Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC) The One, The Only

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimnpol!!!

    You have lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks... amazing!!!!!

    Well, who can be surprise? You are in good hands with David........!!!!!!

    Pemmican is a treat, isn't it? I could live on it if life was not what it is...

    Stay on track; try no experiment on yourself; your problem will soon be all over!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZA)ac

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...