Friday, April 8, 2011

4/8/2011 - Daily Update - A Call to Arms

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy Levels are soaring.

Well I got the news a minutes ago that my best friend will not be able to go The Woodlands Art Festival with me due to some last minute work he was scheduled to do. Well what am I to do? Stay home? Mope? .............. What to do, what to do, what to do? Go any way? No.................not!

Heck yeah I will go by myself. I'm a big boy........ well not as big as a few months ago, but you get the message. I plan on having more fun than the law allows. I just don't know if I will go on Saturday or Sunday.

 Life is good, and it can be great. It is up to us to make the choices that will get us to that point where we want to be. I am not perfect by far. I have made many mistakes and will make many more, but I am confident that when it comes to Zero Carb that I a near to where I want to be in my endeavor.

Just embrace life and let it give you all the things it has to offer. I used to resist and shy away from doing what is right and going the easy route. Sometimes doing the "right" thing seems difficult or even boring. Hey I am definitely not talking to everyone, but we know who we are and we have the power to pull it together and get on with it..........we sure do.

I have a little work and a little play this weekend and I intend to live it to the fullest if that means to take a slow boat to nowhere or if that means to play a game of tennis. I just does not matter. JUST DO IT!

Have a Great (ZC) Day and Weekend my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Stay Strong, Live Long and Keep On Keeping On!!!

(ZC) Together we Stand, Together we Fall



Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...