Saturday, April 9, 2011

4/9/2011 - Daily Update - Winds of Change

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good.

First of all for those who did not read the "Open Comments" page, this is a response to Sara. It was so long I decided to use it as a regular post. Thanks Sara for the talking points.


Hi Sara, well thank you for your kind comments, I do have to say I am thankful for all the positive comments that folks have given me at ZIOH and here. It gives me strength to continue to write.

I really don't know much about your forum I believe it is DC if I am not wrong. BTW on my blog it is not taboo to mention them by name. This is my personal blog and no one should feel that they should hold back as long as you are respectful. Hey I don't bite lol! I don't have any personal problems with them and I am sure it is a group of decent folks trying to do their best for their health.

At this time I am only writing my daily updates here, where I have total freedom to write how I feel and how I interact with a family of (SAD)er's at home without having to worry about offending other members. I don't go out of my why to do so, but some are sensitive about certain issues and I don't feel that I should have to alter or edit my chronicles to avoid hurting their feelings like I had to in the past. I can write here and they can read it or not. It is their choice. The last thing I want to do is offend someone on the forum. I will only post supportive comments and give some general updates that are not posted here. They are my Zero Carb Family and for now I have no reason to withdraw my membership.

If I had more time I would post a lot more at ZIOH and I would consider joining DC to see what they are all about. For now this blog consumes much of my time. I still have not launched my Zero Carb Recipe Blog (sigh). That weighs heavy on my heart. So thanks for the invitation. It will be something to consider in the future. I am always interested in other points of views.BTW I did get your email in the past concerning this issue.

Now to other important things: I am very happy to read that you are also getting that feeling of Wellbeing. Isn't Grand!!

I will try to keep this place open. At times I almost want to just walk away and catch up on other things. But I won't. IF this blog just helps one soul, it is worth all the time and effort I put into it. I know it does not look like much, but believe it or not I put a lot of time into it and I am always thinking of ways to improve. That is my nature. Hey I am weird like that.

Sara all I can tell you is to read all you can about Zero Carb and make your own decisions. You have to convince yourself that this is the right path to health and once you accomplish that there will never be a need to get the "approval" of those around you that think you are an outcast for not eating (SAD). It is what it is. We are the weirdos to the rest of the world at least when it comes to our way of eating (WOE). Hey I am just weird all the time lol! Yes, that was a joke.

You along with many other good folks tend to humble me. I get all these nice things said about me and I feel that I don't really deserve them. Once again Thank you very much. Battle On!!!

Have a Great (ZC) my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Don't Delay, Give Your All Today and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)ers Ahead of the Curve


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dave! it is a great day here in sisters oregon Just heading out for a ride on my recumbent trike its a great way to get exercise Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Ahh nothing like encouragement! If we stick together there is no going back you are a great man keep up the fight my Brother in Arms !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, Hey there's nothing wrong with getting the old blood stirring if it is something you enjoy.

    The comment may have been kind, but is true. 100% true my friend.

    I Tell You What: Stand Together we will. I am here to stay. I am not going anywhere.

    I will do my best to be positive and to spread the word: ZERO CARB for LIFE.

    Keep in the Fight and Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Can You Hear Me NOW

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...