Sunday, May 1, 2011

5/1/2011 - Daily Update - Pro(ZC)ac's Insight

Greetings Friends. My Spirits are SKY HIGH. My Energy levels are good.

I have to tell you my Friends and Zero Carb Family: I am going down a path of Spiritual Revival. There is a strong pull on my heart to make it right with my maker. Today I went to Mass and it was just great. I signed up for a three day and night Retreat that will be in June. I have to tell you good folks that the whole package is coming together for me: Mind, Body and Soul. I am excited y’all!

Once again Pro(ZC)ac left a most interesting comment and I felt compelled to answer it via a regular posting. I have a lot of respect for Pro(ZC)ac and all the insight that has been shared. 

My response to Pro(ZC)ac’s comment:

Hi Pro(ZC)ac, again I could not have said it better than you. I also believe that when done correctly you will be thin, not just what folks consider Height to weight  proportionate. That is why I am considering some light weight lifting to keep muscle tone and some bulk. As I get older I want to keep my strength. 

I also agree with your main statement. I already have folks look at me in amazement when I say that I feel that I may have twenty or more pounds to go. I have hear the statement "Is that healthy?" I should say "No, I guess I better gain back the 74 + pounds that I have already lost and be Fat and Happy." Jeez!

So, yes I will be ready for the "shock". Bring It On!!! Oops I need to get there first. Hahaha!!! 

Now as far as keeping this blog up and running. Well …  I plan to, but I have to say with my reassurgance in my Spiritual Journey I have to admit I may express more Spiritual views. I am not on a mission to convert anyone. That is a Journey that like Zero Carb, you have to be prepared mentally and be open to accept it as it is. It has to come from within. Now if anyone wants to email me about Spiritual things, well you are most welcome. So back to the original answer: Yes I will continue the blog. Should it occupy time that should be spent on my Spiritual Journey, then I will put God First. 

Thanks Pro(ZC)ac for the talking points. 

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. My Journeys have just begun. Keep the Faith, Keep On Keeping on and Always Battle On!!! 

(ZC) Take the Journey (s)
Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know that your post hit home with me. Thanks for striking that nerve of responsibility in me. , Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus, glad I could help. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...