Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/17/2011 - Daily Update - Still Having Some Technical Difficulties

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are Up, Up and Away!

Hey y'all I have gotta say that I am roaring to go and get on with LIFE! I am really thinking at lighting speed. Sometimes I feel that I might burn out some brain cells. HA!

Blogger is still misbehaving, Jeez!!! What is a Zero Carber to do??

I ended up going to "Americas" for Sunday Brunch with one of my best friends. Poor (DW) had to work. I kept the Mercedes to figure out all the toys and program the extras. I have been reading, reading and reading the owners manual all weekend and I think I have it down. Yesterday I took a half day off to show (DW) how to use all the toys on the car. Today is her first day having her "Gift" all to herself. Hey I was just getting used to driving it lol!

My "Experiment" seems to be going fine. No, I will not reveal it yet .............. not just yet. Well ......... uumm ......  should I? I guess a little sneak peak would be OK ........... not!

Sorry I couldn't help myself lol! See the "old" Dave is coming around. Let me give it a couple of weeks and I will tell all: oohhh ............ aahh ................... whoopee do!! (Oh Brother) Hahaha!!!

Hey I tell you what: my eleventh month anniversary is coming on the 21st of this month. It will be a year before you know it. Jeez a whole year.  I sure would like to cross through that 179 lb mini goal by then. Who knows?

OK I will give a little sneak peak .......  it is really not a sneak peak I guess. It's a, a, a, uumm a .... I guess insight. What I can say is that I am really, really enjoying my food. Oohh is that a sin? I hope not. I gotta tellya that my first meal this morning was ssssooo good that I did not want it to end. I ate as slowly as possible to "Savor the Flavor". Did I mention that it was good? HA!

Hey I am a cook, almost an amateur chef and I love to cook and create tasteful food. Being a (ZC)er does not mean giving up your sense of taste. At least not for me. I just can't look at food simply as fuel. Believe me I have tried. I have told myself and probably have posted that I will look at food as fuel ............ well Ladies and Gentlemen for me it does not work. So what? To each their own. Just stay Zero Carb. Whatever it takes.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping On and Battle On!!!

(ZC) All the Back Up You NEED


Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. Dave I am waiting to hear what exactly you have been doing. I am sure it will be interesting. Keep up the good work and thanks for the blog.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are back. Thanks for all the positive work you do here. Anyway to give a little more detail on the experiment you are conducting? Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture Dave. I wish I had back up like that lol.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, is it too late to join the party? Dave you really do need to give us sneak peek. So, stop holding back and give it lol. I love your good humor. Keep in the Spirit my friend. ~Maryzc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like the others...... CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE DETAILS ABOUT "DAVID'S EXPERIMENT"

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bill, thanks. I think I may have worked up this experiment a bit. It is real simple. Not too exciting.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simon, yes I am back in action ......... well sorta. What experiment? OK, you called my bluff. Well it's coming soon.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara, it is a neat pic indeed. Thanks for stopping by.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maryzc, Hey the party has just started don't you know HA! Thank you for your kind comments. Experiment (Coming Soon).

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Jeez I owe you a few responses. Sorry for the delays. It has been oohh so frustrating at work and with "Blogger". I think all will say "That was the big Experiment? Jeez Oh Boy" or will they? Coming soon I promise. Battle On!!!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...