Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/19/2011 - Daily Update - Alert, Alert, Alert...............NOT!

Howdy Y'all! My Spirits and Energy Levels are good.

Alright I am really trying to get back on track, but I keep getting side tracked. Sorry. I am still trying to correct some things on this blog that were messed up when Blogger went wild a few days ago. I am almost there and anticipate all will be back up 100% by the week end.

I have received a few requests through the comments section and by email to reveal the "Experiment". Well y'all I am not ready at this time to do that ............... but I would like to say that it is really not that big of a deal to start with or is it? No it is not.  OK .......... I may have posted this before, but I will say that it's black and white and read all over .............. not! It has to do with my food choices and YES it is strictly Zero Carb foods ....... well mostly ............ well ....... yes mostly. No I have not gone LC or VLC I am now and always a (ZC)er.

Another aspect to the "Experiment" is my eating pattern and again it is really no big deal, but I would say it is more like the way I should have been eating. What!!! The way you should have been eating?? Well what I meant is that everything changes or should I say things vary. I know I am not making any sense at all. Go Figure!

I will start posting daily weigh ins. WHY? Because I think it makes it more interesting ......... I guess? Any feedback will be appreciated. I will also start posting my daily menu. The same reason as above. I will also provide the amounts. Same reason as above. I may take for granted how I have lost this amount of weight, but newbies or interested folks may want to see more. I guess?? Good idea? Maybe.

When will I start posting all that data ............... I guess when I write about the (Not So) big Experiment. That will be in a week or so. OK the date will be  5/30/2011. Not so long after all. That should be enough time to see if my "Experiment" was worth the venture or not.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight!!!

(ZC) Peace Be with You

Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Daily weigh ins. and daily menu including amounts... what a program David!!!!!!!!! Your "experiment" is giving you energy.... This will be great and you do not have to ask for feedback, they will certainly fly in!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with pro(zc)ac. Who needs feedback? Just do it. I am still waiting for 5/30/11.~Maryzc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined the club, so lets go Dave. I would like to know all the info you will give. Waiting and waiting lol.

    -Jane-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, well I want to go back to the way I started. although for me it would not be that useful, other folks might benefit from it. I kinda feel that a few might give some input .... you just don't know. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC)ers Moving Forward

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maryzc, I hear and obey lol. No really I will do what I said I would do. You can count on it.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, sorry for the wait ........ will it be worth it ......... I dunno. I hope so. It is what it is. Don't get your hope too high. I will just post the results. Hey I can't wait too. Did that make sense?

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...