Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/24/2011 - Daily Update - The Circle of Life

Battle On Y'all!!! My Spirits and Energy Levels are Flying High My Friends and Zero Carb Family!

Zero Carb .......... Zero Carb ............... Zero Carb. Can you say it three times while holding your tongue? HA! Get real Dave.

Once again I was approached by an employee form another section showering me with compliments.I swear some folks look me up and down like if I were a big fat juicy Pork Chop! They just can't believe there eyes. Like Pro(ZC)ac said, one day it will end as far as the compliments are concerned. Hey that's OK with me. I look forward to the day when my 'Fat Body" is just a memory from the past.

So why is Dave on Fire for Zero Carb? Why Indeed. How can I not be? If someone came along and Saved Your Life would you not be Grateful? I'm sure you would. I know I am.

So like I mentioned a little earlier, an employee from another section made some nice compliments about my weight loss. Of course the question of "HOW" came up. Well what can I say. It never ceases to amaze me that when I say I eat an "ALL MEAT DIET" folks ask if certain fruits or veggies are OK. I just have to step back and say "NO" it's an all meat diet. They still look at me crazy with disbelief for the most part. How can anyone mistake "ALL MEAT" for fruits and veggies is beyond me. Let alone rice and pasta. Jeez. You don't have to be a food expert to understand "ALL" of any one food category means only that category. Go figure.

I gotta tellya I have the Fire and Desire for this (WOE). I want it from the bottom of my Heart and I will give it all I've Got. You have to have Faith and Belief that Zero Carb will give you all the benefits that you seek for a healthier Life.

Hey there is no newbie burn out here. This torch I bear will burn bright and long. I will not Falter, I will not Yield. I can't. This is the End Game for Me. I have nowhere else to go.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) It's Within Your Reach
Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. It is sad to see all these people stuck with the "fruit & vegetable" thing, which is, as we know from our ZC experience, "the last step" toward total health.

    I am often told: "We deprive yourself of carbohydrates? You may have a car accident in six months and you will have missed all the pleasure..."

    I usually answer: "I do not do ZC to be one hundred years old as I do not want to live that old. I do it because it has improved every aspects of my life, from weight control, sleeping pattern and total body wellness. In fact, I never felt so great!!!"

    So lets enjoy our meat. I just had rosemary chicken for lunch... dripping in butter.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary chicken sounds great. Dipped in butter sounds better. The balanced meal thing drives me crazy. People just don't get it. AS Dave says "SAD indeed" ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  3. chicken "balanced" with butter sounds right to me
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I just love chicken dipped in butter. The rosemary would add an extra delish taste. Now I have to make some lol.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, I third or is that fourth the motion for rosemary chicken dipped in butter lol. Well it really does sound good. I just love rosemary with chicken and pork.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maryzc, SAD INDEED lol! Thanks for stopping by.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teri aka Cyber Mom. You have got the right idea. Keep the Faith!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara or should I say young gun. I think us (ZC)ers think alike. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...