Thursday, May 26, 2011

5/26/2011 - Daily Update - No Surrender, No Retreat

Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

It has sure  been hot as of late. No rain in sight. My poor grass is trying to stay green, but it has started to bust out in patches of brown here and there. I now water once in the early morning and once in the late evening.

I came back a few hours ago from my conformation class. It is an hour and a half long. Time seems to fly in the class. All the folks that teach it are really nice and informative. I can not wait to be confirmed in the church.

I will be going on a three day retreat next week. Thur evening to Sunday afternoon. I put on the registration application that I had special diet requirements. I spoke briefly to one of the organizers about my protein requirement. I received an email from the folks that will be cooking at the retreat asking what I required for breakfast, and if sausage would be OK. I told them that I would pass on the sausage and that eggs over easy and a hamburger patty would be just fine. Hey I can rough it for a few days. Jeez. I did not want to say "Yes, I will require a Rib eye and eggs for breakfast everyday" lol. This is a Spiritual Retreat and I just want to enjoy the event for what it is. My relationship with GOD is very important to me and I want to grow in that area. (ZC) has given me a clear mind and I use it to focus on the LORD among other things.

I just have to say to those even thinking about starting Zero Carb .......... Forget about it. Forget about it? Yes that is what I said and it was without a stutter. Well Dave that does not sound like you or does it. OK, I'm busted. I was just trying to get your attention. Hey y'all what will it take to get you to understand that this is the "Real Deal" Do you want to lose weight? Do you want to lower your Blood Pressure? Do you want to lower or get rid of Diabetes? Well these are some of the side effects of Zero Carb for many that follow this Way of Eating (WOE). I swear for those who are still not convinced you just don't know what you are missing. Go figure.

Furthermore many of us (ZC)ers experience a sense of Peace and Harmony. It has really aided me in my Spiritual Life. I really needed that connection in my Life and (ZC) has put me in the right frame of mind to grasp the knowledge I need to make my life complete. Call me crazy, call me a nut, just don't forget to call me for seconds of Rosemary Chicken Dipped in Butter!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Get Connected
Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I do not like to mix religious stuff with everything in life but, clearly, it seems that ZC brings us a so great sense of harmony that I cannot stop thinking we are "praticing" our way of eating as a religion.

    When I am pressured to eat an UN-ZC item, I often reply: "It is not allowed in my church..." Strangely, people react positively at my comment and stop insisting...

    Today, on the menu, spare-ribs with rosemary...

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, you sure have the knack to make me think. Hey that's a good thing. Well my response to this comment is important to "Post" so thanks for the great talking points once again. "Pro(ZC)ac's Ribs". Hmm interesting title lol.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...