Monday, May 30, 2011

5/30/2011 - Update - Experiment Exposed Part One: The Food

Glorious Day. My Spirits and Energy Levels are sky rocketing to plant X with no end in sight! Happy Memorial Day to all that celebrate it.

Experiment Exposed. The truth comes out today:

  1. Was the experiment a success or not? 
  2. What was it all about anyway? 
  3. Do we even care? 
  4. Heck lets just forget the who thing and move on ..........  or not!

Well as I have posted it's really not such a big thing. I added some Zero Carb foods back in my eating regiment and changed my eating pattern.

OK Part 1 or the Food: for the longest time I have been eating my first meal of the day around 11:00 AM. My second meal of the day was around 6:00 PM or later. HHMM what to do? It seems my weight loss started to slow a little and I thought that I might just change the time I ate. Why? Well just because. No real reason why I just wanted to see what would happen. My last recorded Weekly Update was at 185.2 lbs on 5/2/2011. So for the last three weeks I have been eating at a different time.

Now Part 2 of the Food: It's all about the food or is it? Yes indeed the food. So what was Dave eating that was different than before? Well since you asked I will tell all (oohh, aahh) (whatever). I decided to add dairy back into my daily intake. WHAT??? Have you gone mad? Well not mad but a little Crazy ..... crazy like a fox HA! I got to use it again lol. I just wanted to see at this stage if adding dairy would make a difference. I also added eggs. Yes I ate eggs every once in awhile on the weekends, but now it would be an everyday thing. Jeez what else could I add to this mad mix? Well I did add one more thing. It was really not much, but I added 1 tsp of Heavy Whipping Cream to my eggs. Say What? Yes, I did. Hey it helps make a nice fluffy Omelet.

All right all ready. Now lets put this baby all together. Just about everyday for the past three weeks I have eaten an Omelet for my first meal of the day. What did it consist of? Well below is the listed ingredients:

  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 slice of Finlandia brand natural lactose free cheese (Swiss, Munster or Gouda)
  • 4 oz of Barbacoa (Beef Cheek)
  • 1 tsp of Heavy Whipping Cream

My second meal of the day is my old trusty staple: Fatty Beef Brisket. Could you have guessed? HA! What was the difference. Just eating it earlier in the day. I would say that I would eat my second meal of the day between 1:30PM to 2:30PM. So this meant taking two meals a day to work instead of one. Hey you do what you have to do to make it work. No excuses. 


I have to say that I did not care much for the Swiss Cheese. I am currently trying to finish a package at this time. The other two were a big hit. I will continue to eat this way for ............. I dunno. I will just have to see. I do enjoy to complex flavors and textures. I will just keep strolling along until I get tired of it or ..... well .... I just don't know. 

Well my Friends and Zero Carb family this concludes "Experiment Exposed Part One: The Food." I am working on "Experiment Exposed Part Two: The Results" at this time and will post it as soon as I am finished. Will you be disappointed? I guess it depends on how you look at it. I will post my current weight and up to date photos took just last night. So tune in later and get: The Rest of the Story.

You really did not think I was going to make this easy, did you? Just joking around. Because of the photo limits of the Forum (ZIOH) I had to break this down in two segments. Hey no big deal on my part. As a matter of fact it makes it a little more interesting. Yes? I guess so. Anyway I am working on it and I will post it soon. I promise. 

Have a Great (ZC) day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Prepared
 Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...