Monday, May 9, 2011

5/9/2011 - Daily Update - You Gotta Have Faith

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are OK.

First of all let me say Thank You to those who took the time to make comments of support. I do appreciate it very much. More than you know.

No weekly update today. I really had to push myself to get this post out. Mainly I wanted to thank those that gave me the support.

I am experimenting with a (ZC) food that I don't eat often. I am also experimenting with my eating pattern. I will stick with eat to hunger, but this has a little different twist custom to my situation.

I did not have much interest to do much over the weekend. I did a lot of thinking ............... a lot. I felt that I did not accomplish all that I could have ............ but you know ............ I did not care.

I am ready to break out of this "Pity Party" shell and get on with life ............. yes, LIFE INDEED!!!

I have been thinking, and yes I know that can be dangerous, but DANGER is my middle name don't you know? I gotta tellya as I concentrate on this writing this post I feel to a degree the OLD ME coming to ............... (you guessed it) LIFE!

Life is precious and as far as "I" am concerned a Gift. I don't want to waste anymore time on "Would of", "Should of" or "Could of". No ...... No Way!

I can be naive sometimes about Life in general. Good things don't always happen to Good people and Bad things don't always happen to Bad people. That is Life. I assume this is not news to 99.9% of everyone here. Welcome me to the "Realization Club". Jeez!

Let me just state for the Record: As sad as I was and still am ........... I did not cave in to "comfort foods" aka poison. I am at the point of Zero Carb that there is no turning back. I am "Enlisted for Life". I will report for duty each and everyday. I am ready for combat at a moments notice. Zero Carb is what I am and what I am is Zero Carb.

I started not to post today. I was going to take the week off from here. So what is Dave doing here? As I stated earlier: I was encourage by you Good People that showed support by your gracious comments.

 AS I started to read to the individual comments I Gained Strength!

As I responded to the individual comments I Gained Courage!!

As I began to write this post I Gained Absolution!!!

I never left the Battle, I never Cowered .............. I just needed to mentally regroup. Life has thrown me a curve ball and I swung and missed a couple of times. Let me tell you something .......... I have another pitch coming my way and like "The Babe" I am pointing to the stands and I will knock it out of the park! So fair warning to those sitting in Left Field, a home run is coming your way and the ball may be on FIRE!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC)ers Bring It On

Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back Dave.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray skies are gonna clear up,
    Put on a happy face;
    Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
    Put on a happy face.
    Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
    It's not your style;
    You'll look so good that you'll be glad
    Ya' decide to smile!
    Pick out a pleasant outlook,
    Stick out that noble chin;
    Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,
    Slap on a happy grin!
    And spread sunshine all over the place,
    Just put on a happy face!
    Put on a happy face
    Put on a happy face
    And if you're feeling cross and bitterish
    Don't sit and whine
    Think of banana split and licorice
    And you'll feel fine
    I knew a girl so gloomy
    She'd never laugh or sing
    She wouldn't listen to me
    Now she's a mean old thing
    So spread sunshine all over the place
    Just put on a happy face
    So, put on a happy face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, nice to be back. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James, after that I have to put on a happy face lol. Thank you so much. You have made my day my friend. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Got Your Back Jack

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...