Saturday, June 11, 2011

6/11/2011 - Update - Day of Confirmation

Glorious Day All. My Energy and Spirits are In A Galaxy Far, Far Away............

Today I will be Confirmed in the Catholic Church. This is a big step for me in my Spiritual Journey. I will be lock for life. Yesterday my Dear Wife and I had our marriage valideated in the church. It was basically a full blown wedding ceremony without all the hype. The ceremony included all the steps and prayers of a regular wedding ceremony. My brother and his dear family were able to attend. I cooked a very nice dinner for all to enjoy at my home. He has recently returned from the Middle East. We had so much fun talking and eating and just enjoying time together. This was the first time he and his family visited our home since we moved here in 2008. We had a ton of fun.

My Confirmation is not until 7:00pm this evening and I have a little time to post and respond to comments from my last posting. It really touched me to have so many responses. Thanks to all.

I will try to get out of here soon and take some pictures in some of my new cloths. I was not able to buy a 'fitted shirt' yet. So I will do with what I have already purchased. I don't see a great deal of difference from my last update pictures when I was wearing size 36 waist, but the measurements tell the tale. I had a really nice comment left by Pro(ZC)ac on my Blog indicated that I might be looking at weigh as little as 160 lbs when all  is said and done. Maybe. I don't know. I was thinking maybe 165 - 169 lbs. It is only a guess. I really don't know.

Well as I indicated to Teri I have some more good news to post. Without Further Adieu:

I had an all time low on Zero Carb today = 179.0 lbs

This marks 101 pounds lost (VLC+ZC) total from my all time high of 280 lbs.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight for whats Right!!!

(ZC) The End Game
Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. I was thinking about a comment to this post and nothing came up to my mind...

    And just a minute ago, it came clear to me: YOU HAVE IT ALL DAVID - CONTINUE TO BITE IN LIFE - YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL OF US!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touched by you dave. I know that I am young and I am not as experienced as others. I still am very touched by you. You have duel Journeys that you are sharing with us with a nice balance. You don't shove your opinion on us. You just let us know what's going on in you life and leave it up to us to take as we please. Your are a rare gift. Thank you.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Dave another great update. I don't mean to be negative, but I have to ask one thing. It seems your zero carb journey is coming to a sort of balance. What I mean to say is that it seems that it is coming to an end as a journey and more like everyday life for you. Now you are on a spiritual journey that seems to just have awakened in you. I know the main focus of this blog is on zero carb and sadly it seems to me like you are ready to move on. I guess I am just being a little greedy. I would not blame you if you moved on and just pursued your other journey full force like you are doing with zero carb. I think you are a very focused person and can accomplish what you put to your mind.

    I am happy that your spirtual life has come to be and that you are going for it with vigor. I am not speaking for you, but I would be surprised if you found that your time would be better spent focusing on your new journey. If so would you consider sharing that journey in another blog? Am I getting way ahead of myself? Thanks again for all the sharing and your genuien way of relating to us. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real nice dave. I did not mean to be negative about zioh. It was just an observation. I hope I did not offend anyone over there. I am sure more than just one person lurks over here. Why wouldn't they. You are a real nice person with a real nice spirit.

    Conformation is a big step. I will go the RCIA route one day. I am not exactly there yet, but the way I look at things this is something missing for me. Keep going along here as long as possible. Like Maryzc indicates. I too feel that this place won't be here too much longer. I hope I am wrong. As you say "keep the faith".

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sharing. You are on a great ride. I hope you keep your high for as long as you can. Prayer helps me. I just wanted to share that with you -Simon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, thank you. Life is great for me. I am discovering so many things .......... about myself and about Life. I just write what is in my heart. You have been very supportive and I want to know how much I appreciate it. Fight the Good Fight my Friend!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sara, thank you so much. It is very nice to read that. It really made my day. Go with God my young sister in Christ.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maryzc and Jeez! Well you said a mouth full lol. I do want to thank you for your input. Yes I am on a Spiritual quest. Yes it has reawakened in me. Another Blog? Most likely "no". I still have small hopes of starting up that (ZC) Recipe Blog.

    Will this blog close? I don't know at this time. I do know that I won't be updating it everyday anymore. I wanted too and I had plan too, but at last it is not going to happen. Sorry. Maybe weekly, maybe.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bill and thank you. I am sure no one was offended by your comments. After all it was just an observation as you said.

    I really don't want to speculate too much on closing this Blog. I still have some fire left in me about (ZC). Yes, other things have come about that take precedence, but we will see. Thanks for your input.

    Please email me if I can assist you in anyway with your spiritual journey. I don't mind sharing.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Simon and thanks. I agree with all my heart that prayer helps. I am trying to let the Holy Spirit guide me. It is not easy and it is not hard. It is just something I have to get used too.

    YBIC,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...