Monday, June 20, 2011

6//20/2011 - Supplemental - On the Horizon

Wonderful Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are High.

This is just a small note to inform all of the events coming tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Why tomorrow? I guess so that I could write it three times in a row lol. No really because it will be my one (1) year anniversary on Zero Carb and I want to make a special posting for that celebration. The year has went by fast and well I don't want to go to deep in that conversation because I won't have nothing to write about tomorrow. See I got in again (YES).

I had a long chat with a new friend I met at the retreat. We went to Mass together yesterday and had a long conversation afterwards. He is a nice fellow and we get along well. We have eaten a couple of times together in the past. He is curious about (ZC) and has learned to accept my (WOE) without being judgmental. He is height and weight proportionate and has no desire to go (ZC). I am not going to push anything on him. All I can do is pass the word.

I have a Family Reunion to attend this Saturday. I assume there will be some shocked faces when they see me   minus 100 lbs.  Some have not seen me for at least that long or longer.There will be plenty of meat handy. I am thinking about making Beef Ribs. I know that someone is making Beef Brisket and Pork Ribs. The following Monday we will start our vacation to Yellowstone National Park. I plan on staying a couple of days in Colorado. Maybe Colorado Springs. I am not sure yet. On the way back we may hit the Texas Hill Country. I am not sure yet.

Well if any of you (Z)ers are in my path and want to do a "Mini Meat Up" Let me know. We will see what we can arrange. I am due for some time off to relax and reflect on all my life changing experiences I have went through this past year: Physically and more importantly Spiritually.  I really look forward to spend some special time with my (DW). Cozumel was the last time we spent some time away together for an extended time. That was last November. Wow, where did the time go? Were did it go Indeed.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC) Got Beef

Cheers,


Dave

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your update. I know it will be interesting. @@Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice that you made new friend while on your spiritual journey. I made a few good friends on a similar retreat and have kept in contact with them. Have a great time at the family reunion. It sounds like you will have a good choice of protein available to you.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a picture of a whole rib eye roast? It looks great and just the way I eat it. I have never been to Yellowstone, but I hear it's great. If I lived on your rout I would be honored to meet up for a meal. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the country. Have a great vacation and reunion.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a good thing going on dave. I love the path that you are on and it gives me hope. **Marcus**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy first year on ZC!!!!!!!!!

    Wish you will have many more to come, full of encounters with fascinating people and exciting experiences!!!!

    I hope your body will allow you to reach, by the end of this second year, your "cruising weight for life"!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jenifer, update coming soon. Thanks for stopping by.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maryzc, yes it was nice to meet someone with the same spiritual goal. I hope this friendship lasts a lifetime.

    I am sure I will have a grand time at the reunion. I will post a full report with pictures if possible.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy Bill, yes it is a whole rib eye roast and it looks to die for lol. It would be nice to share a meal and some conversion with another (ZC)er. Thanks for the thought.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marcus, hope is what I have and it will carry me thru. I hope the path you choose is smooth.

    Cheers,


    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, thank you so much!!! I Tell You What: I am in this for the long haul. It will be interesting to see what another year on (ZC) will bring me. I sure I will be showered in gifts of good health and the easy peaceful feeling I have now. I long for the "cursing weight", but I am a patient man. Day by Day, Moment by Moment. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...