Thursday, June 2, 2011

6/2/2011 - Update - Another Journey

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are flying Higher than High.

One note: I will not use “Daily Update” in the title of my posts because mostly they are not daily anymore at this time and may be only Weekly. I know I posted that I will give a daily menu and that still can occur in a Weekly Update. I will try to figure that out over the weekend and report next Monday.
I am on an all time Zero Carb high my Friends and Zero Carb family. Things are looking on the Up and Up. This evening I will embark on my Spiritual Retreat. I am a little nervous and excited at the same time. It will be an adventure. Well at least something new.

So how did Dave Celebrate his all time Zero Carb Low? One word ……………………….. SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to buy something. So I went shopping for some new clothes yesterday. I also got a haircut. My locks were too long. I let my hair grow out on purpose to see what a longer look would look like and when I saw myself in my recent photos I thought “OOHH…..Not” So I decided to cut the hair. I guess my long hair days are over. I tell you what: Believe it or not ……… in my young gun days I had my hair almost to the middle of my back. I wore it that way for about a year, cut it all off and then grew it back again to the middle of my back and kept it that way for about 2 ½ years. It was fun and crazy. Those were my young wild single days.

Back to the SHOPPING! Anyway I decided to reward myself for a job well done. At least that is what I told myself. So since I had already purchased some jeans this past weekend, I decided on a couple of pairs of slacks and a couple of shirts.  I had a lot of fun trying on different pants. Deep inside I kept thinking “These are way too small, they won’t fit” then once I put them on and fastened them “Shazam” they fit. I mean each and every time. Jeez why is that important ………. Important indeed, at least to me. BECAUSE I have that little voice in the back of my mind saying “Oh Dave these pants are miss labeled and are really a bigger size”. Hey that has happened to me in the past. I also bought a couple better fitting shirts. They were not fitted. I do plan on buying two to three more pairs of pants and a few more shirts which will include at least one fitted.  Why only one ($$)?

I will tune back in on Monday with a full report on the Retreat. I will take pictures of what was offered to eat and what I chose. This will be an interesting situation because it is totally out of my control. I did make a written request on my needs. So let’s see if “only meat” means “only meat” to others.  Yes I told them no “Breaded Meats”, “No Sauces”, “No Gravies” and so on.  It will be interesting.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Enlighten Yourself
Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Wearing a fitted shirt is one of the greatest pleasure of life!!!! Aside a big nasty cigar...........

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, a pleasure indeed. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...