Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/26/2011 - Update - TURN OF EVENTS

Wonderful Day All! My Spirits have never been higher and my Energy High!!!

Well first of all I want thank Everyone that took the time to stop by and posted a comment. Also I want to thank the many of Y'all that took the time to Emailed me with comments of encouragement.

THANK Y'ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!

You have all touched me in a very special way. YOU are part of my success and I will not forget. That is one of the reasons this Blogs continues to be here. I may not have the time to keep it up as in the past but for now it will live.

So what is the big "TURN OF EVENTS" Dave? Is that you I hear Teri? Yes I think I recognize that voice .....(voices?) ..... (no, not again!) ......... just when I thought ......... oh well. 

OK a little fun or was it? Fun indeed! Well you folks give the "Sound of Silence" a whole new meaning. Sound? What sound? Really? Dave?............

Dave has left the Blog ................... or is it his mind?

Enough HA! OK alright already ....... Jeez!!! 

The Turn of Events: this is not news that I have become a vegan or anything sacrilegious like that Oh My!!! No it is a turn of events concerning my vacation. We planned a little to late and I had a hard time finding lodging at Yellowstone National Park. What is a Zero Carber to do? Well keeping with the National Park theme we decided to go to The Grand Canyon National Park. It was actually in the cards the whole time and we initially leaned to Yellowstone. No Worries here. So I have been busy planning a last minute trip to The Grand Canyon. We will drive just like the plan to Yellowstone. 

We will spend a night in Amarillo Texas. It will be just a stop over to sleep over and a bite to eat in the morning. They supposed to have a full breakfast buffet included in the price. We don't plan on seeing any sites. After breakfast we will hit the road. My next big stop will be Williams Azizaona. This is a two night stop. This place is about an hour or so from the Grand Canyon National Park. Why there? Because it has a train that takes an nice slow ride to the Park. We will then spend the first day there and chill. Then take the train back in the early evening back to the hotel, spend the night and then go to the small resort in Tusayan Arizona. Which is around seven or so miles from the South Rim entrance from the park. We will spend two days there. Next we will leave and spend the night at Clovis New Mexico located just next to the New Mexico / Texas boarder. This is just a stop to sleep and eat. They too offer a full breakfast buffet. Then for a side excursion we will head to Fredericksburg located in the Texas Hill Country. My time line puts us there on July 3 rd. We will spend the night there and tour and eat and have fun. We will arrive on the 3 rd early enough to soak in some sights. On the Fourth of July we will do the same. Just chill and take in the sights. We will leave early evening and make as last quick stop to Driftwood Texas to visit the world famous "The Salt Lick" bbq restaurant. If we are not hungry I will phone in a large order to go. Then back to The Woodlands Texas. 

My Trip will be exactly Seven days long. I will still be off until the 11th  of July. I have plenty of house projects inside and out to keep me busy.

I plan on keeping a diary of what I ate and where. I will take as many photos as possible of the food and sights and have a big report posted at that time. I will take my laptop with me. I can't promise anything, but I will at least try to respond to any comments.

Well got to run. I still have a family reunion TODAY!!! I will report on that with some photos. Gotta Run Y'all!

Have a Great Day My (ZC) Friends and Zero Carb Family! Keep On Keeping On!!!

(ZC)er On the Road Again


Cheers,

Dave

18 comments:

  1. Busy man you are David!!!!!!!

    You do well enjoying life... quite inspiring!!!!!!!!!!

    Just keep a little bit free time for any "rough days" for you or anyone in the family here... if it can ever exist on ZC!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time Dave. I can't wait for your report.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun. We are expecting a full report lol. Just relax and recoup.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool dave. Have fun and let us know how you did. May God watch over you.**Marcus**

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to love the Grand Canyon Dave. Have fun. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unforgettable Sunsets and Sunrise. Don't miss out. Keep it up.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun...... just don't forget about us lol. Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are doing well and find plenty great food.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Report in soon! Just having fun.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pro(ZC)ac! Yes I will be here indeed. I am doing well and am preparing to go to a tax hearing on the 6th. So I am a little busy at the moment. I will report soon on the whole trip. Battle On!!!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sara, report coming soon. Thanks for stopping by.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maryzc, Thanks I had a good time.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marcus and thank you. He watched over me the whole time.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cat, I did love it. Report coming soon. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Simon, you are 100% right on both accounts. Loved it.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Taylor! Forget? Never!!! Thanks for dropping by. Report coming soon.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bill, doing great and plenty of good food.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jane, report coming soon. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...