Monday, August 1, 2011

8/1/2011 - Weekly Update - Cruel Summer

Howdy All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Great.

Jeez it has been a cruel, cruel Summer here. Hot, hot and hot. No rain in site. Yikes!!!

Now that the "Weather Report" is out of the way lets get some Zero Carbing going on Here Y'all!!! OK so what's the big deal Dave? Really? Hhhhmmm.............. Really? Really indeed!

"I don't know, but I've been told: Zero Carbing is good for the Soul!"

Good for the Soul? Really? (oh no not again) Really indeed! OK come on with it already. Yes good for the soul ............ well at least mine. I guess it's the way you look at it or in my case: the way I feel.

Hey y'all I do feel really Great Spiritually. I just feel released ........... released in so many different ways or should I say "Let me count the ways."

Could it have been all the toxins that have left my body? Possible. A good clean pure way of eating might just be the trick ............... well I should not describe as a trick so I will describe it as a TREAT!



Let me tell you good folks: (ZC)ers and non-(ZC)ers alike. Life has just started for me. I am Free, I am New, and I am defiantly Improved. I have most of the "Fat" gone and I want to work on some toning and some possible muscle building. I just want to be Lean and Mean. How? Well I think that I have mentioned before that I will break out the old Soloflex .......... OK now no laughing. It's a nice easy workout. Best of all I don't need a spotter. I can still hear you laughing. HELLO!!!! Go ahead and laugh. I can guarantee you that I will have the last laugh. Hey many folks admitted to me that they thought I did not have a prayer on Zero Carb. They thought I would not lose a pound or that I would gain it all back. Well the little that they thought I would  lose. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BABY!!!!! OK take a deep breath ...... Good Protein In, Bad Carbs Out ... one, two, three, one, two, three ............................

I have switched to eating mainly Ground Chuck Burgers for my second meal of the day. I still enjoy my two Egg Barbacoa Omelet almost everyday. I still use the naturally lactose free Gouda or Munster Cheese in it. I feel like  I eat a good amount of food. I eat when I am hungry and it seems to jive for me. I do enjoy a good Rib eye most weekends. It is my steak of choice. I have mentioned that I intend to start eating Oopsie Rolls again. As a matter of fact I will make a batch today. I will use full fat whole milk Ricotta Cheese. I intend to use them as hamburger buns. So that means two rolls a day. I am not planning to use any cheese on  the burgers. Maybe just a little spicy mustard. I came across a "Chicken Fat Mayo" recipe awhile back on the net. If I can find it again I will attempt to make it.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Live Long, Be Strong and Always, Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er He Who has the Last Laugh ........


Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. Dave Soloflex is a great machine and very safe. I have used one for over 10 years and love it. I don't know if you are aware that they still sell all the supporting equipment you need. Good luck with your new venture.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solo what? I have never heard of this exercise equipment. Is it like bowflex? Love your attitude and lust for life. You give me hope. Thanks for all you do.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a good idea. The exercise will strengthen your bones, joints and firm your muscles. I don't see a downside to that. I train with light weights all the time. Good luck on your next step. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'ts important to keep in mind that from what it seems you have not worked out in some time, to take it easy at the start. i have gone long periods of time without working out and try to jump back in and it was a big mistake. so my advice to you is just to ease into it. - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bill, you are right. Soloflex is a very safe machine. Yes, I have been on their site. It is great and helps with the motivation. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara!!! You are making me show my AGE! Hahaha!!!! Yes, young gun it is the some sorta concept like Bowflex, but with a different way of delivering it. Thank you for your nice comments.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maryzc, I agree with you 100%! I refuse to let this body go to waste. I will be lean and I will be mean. That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the support.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane, you got me. I am guilty of that. I know I have got to pull back on the reins. Great advice that I will heed. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...