Monday, August 22, 2011

8/22/2011 - Weekly Update - Blog Upgrade?

Greetings Friends, My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Well how do you like “The Chronicles of David 2.0”? I just got tired of the old style of the blog. I feel that this one is a little more fresh and …...... well I dunno maybe the word is comfortable? I guess? I kinda like it. Kinda. Well no, I actually like it a lot.

So 2.0 usually means an UPGRADE. Hhhhmmm …........ Upgrade indeed! Or is it? Again: I dunno? Maybe ….. maybe I should just shut my big fat mouth and don’t promise something I can’t deliver. There is enough “Good Intentions” floating out there that never gets done and I should not be contributing towards it.


Upgrade …... upgrade …... I guess if I say it enough times maybe ….... just maybe I will be motivated to act upon some of the things I said I would do and have not done. The list is endless so sad to say. This I do not jest.

OK so how about something more positive. I just hate listening to negative rhetoric and I don’t want to contribute to it myself. So I promise to “DO” first and then report. Yes? That is fair. I think this overly HOT weather in this area just zaps me. My energy levels are great at the start of the day then by the time I get home I just don’t want to do anything. I mean that I am not ready to fall down, but at the same time I don’t want to do any labor HA! The heat has always had this effect on me. I mean since forever. I guess that’s why winter is my favorite season. I can get warm much easier that get cool. Even with an extra 100 + pounds off I still feel the same when it concerns the weather. I am sure it was worst with the extra weight, yet I still get heat exhausted very easy.

Wasn’t that last round supposed to be more “positive”? Yes I got off subject once again lol! Jeez!!! Hey just shoot me …........ not!

Look it. Yes I have plans and yes I do intend to do them and yes again it will Happen! It will just take loner than I want. I do have a lot of personal things going on with my life right now that I won’t broadcast over the Net. They are much too private. Not an excuse just the TRUTH. Life seems to have gotten a bit complicated these last few months and I am trying to hang in there. I will tell you the truth: I know that I have hinted and even announce that I might shutdown this blog. I really don’t want too. Life just catches up with me and I just get a little down and want to move on.

Hey I thought this was supposed to be POSITIVE Dave!!! Jeez did I say that? Well looking up a few lines I guess I did. Alright then. Positive …... positive indeed. Hey I got to grind up another Fatty Beef Brisket on Sunday. That way I can grill up a large batch for the second meal of the coming work week.

I have been doing some minor changes to my morning routine. I now make my Barbacoa Omelet on the night before I work. I also pack my second meal of the day. Currently that is two Fatty Beef Brisket Patties. This really gives me a ton of time in the morning. I even set up my “TOGO” coffee with the programmable coffee maker. So I kinda like it. I will continue it for now. I still need to locate some sausage casings. My Zero Carb Brother Steve was kind enough to give me a good old school home sausage making book. I still need to find some pork on sale.

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!


(ZC) 1.0, Upgrade Not Required



Cheers,


Dave

12 comments:

  1. dave the blog looks great. it looks refreshing. i love your choices.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Version 2.0 is more then an upgrade: it seems it has evolved with you, from "The old David" to the "The new David"...!!!

    The presentation is perfect: nobody on this green earth could guess it is all about a ZC site... at first sight, it could easily look like a vegan blog!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that this blog looks more like a meditation blog. I get a feeling of peace. Great job David. You have come a long way. Don't worry about making plans and not always following through. Welcome to humanity. Just keep doing what you do. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Dave. This a new fresh blog for a new fresh person. It really reflects you more so than previously. Although the layout is the same it appears more user friendly, I just can't figure out what it is.

    BTW welcome to life and all its curve balls. There is nothing wrong with good intentions. I hope that we all strive to do better. If we set our goals high and only get halfway there, then it may be more than a lower set goal. That's my two cents worth anyway.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ----------New to zc. I found this place while at Mark's Daily Apple. Lots of great inspiration and humor in your posts.--------------

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave if you want me to send you a couple casing just shoot me an email. I can send you a few so you can do at least 30 pounds of meat. I know I had a hard time finding them and finally picked up a bunch when I went to Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, thanks. I like it myself very much.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Pro(ZC)ac .... I think .... HA! Vegan blog indeed. I think you just committed sacrilege Hahaha!!! I agree, I needed a change. Something new and fresh.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marcus, wow this is now a vegan meditation blog ... Jeez what have I done? OK more dry humor lol!

    Yeah I know that I should not be hard on myself, but that is just my way. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maryzc, I like the way you put it. Yes high goals are great. I will keep striving and pushing as hard as I can.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi (new to zc) thanks for your kind comments.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ZC Brother Steve. That is a very generous offer. I will send you an email with the details. Thanks again and Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...