Friday, August 5, 2011

8/5/2011/ Supplemental - Blogger Ups and Downs - Again!

First of all I hope all are doing well. Second I am having trouble AGAIN with the Blog. I noticed a couple of days ago that my "Recent Comments" area has disappeared. The title is there, but I can't get the actual comments to show. I tried three different third part Widgets to no avail. Jeez ........ frustrating to say the least. Third I finally got "Jump Break" to work. Its the link that says "Read More". That way I can post a long posting with pictures and it does not take a lot of space. I can put more days on one page. All you have to do is click the title link or the "Read More" Link to read the entire post. This will help with faster page loads. I hope to slove the "Recent Comments" problem soon.

I thought I would post this entry I made on my Journal at ZIOH:



Howdy All. I Tell You What: Believe it or not the compliments are still rolling in. I get so many now that I don't post or blog much about them anymore. I would have thought they would have stopped or slowed down by now. It feels funny to catch both women and men, that I have associated in the past, zero in on my waist. It is almost always followed up Man!, Wow!, Unbelievable! then HOW!! How indeed! Why bring this up now? Well since you asked I will tell you why. Why not? OK Dave just a little corny there Hoss. (Voices?) ...... YIKES!!!! I'm outta here.......................

Now tune in tomorrow for the Rest of the Story! Or not ....................... Hey a little classic Dave humor (Drum roll please).

Oh right someone asked WHY? Right? Yes, anyway a really nice lady that works in the department across from me approached me in the hallway and said (can you guess) "WOW!!! I have been meaning to tell you how great you look." Yes it was followed by "HOW?" Well I gave her the old "Animal Kingdom Good, plant kingdom BAD" spill. Well to my surprised she grinned ear to ear and said (unexpectedly) "Yes, we were made to eat that way." OK now it was my turn to say "Wow, you get it." I swear if I was not on my way to a meeting with the boss I would have chatted a little longer. I really don't see her much, except every now in them passing in the hallway. That really made my day. 

BTW I have had family and others at work tell me "Stop already" I mean this is almost daily. STOP? (crickets chirping). Oh hell no. One year + on Zero Carb then quit. For those of you who "Know" me should assume that it ain't gonna happen. I can't believe that they say I am too small. I still have at least 15lbs or so to lose. I guess. I don't like what I see in the mirror, it's getting there. Just not yet. 

Hey I am doing fine. (ZC) is oh so second or should I say 'First" nature to me now. It is on autopilot. I am having fun with it. How? Another question? Hey why not? I bought a meat grinder. It is oh so cool. It came with three different grinding blades and two sausage attachments. A new venture for me. Hey I am just having fun with (ZC). It's just my way. I am currently researching sausage casings. I have ground up one of my three stashed briskets and it came out really good. I am a little burned out on my main stable: Fatty Beef Brisket. So for now I will continue to eat my signature Barbacoa two Egg Omelet with naturally lactose free Gouda or Munster Cheese for my first meal of the day and two grilled (on the "Q") Hamburger Patties for my second meal. It is a nice change, but I can see myself going right back to my staple one of these days soon. I still enjoy my steak of choice (Rib eye) on most weekends with grilled onions and mushrooms ................ not! Now that is a "Well Balanced Meal" y'all. HA! 

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

Cheers,

Heart

Dave

10 comments:

  1. The "Stop ready" comments will never stop David. People do not want to see in others what they cannot acheive themselves while continuing to eat there "disciplined high carbohydrate diet"...

    Still 15 lbs to go? What a nice situation in be in...

    Anyway, when ZC becomes a "second nature" for us, it is very easy to stick with it as we feel so great, both "outside and inside".

    Try to imagine, just for one minute, what your life would be today without ZC??? Scary, isn'it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. zero carb has become second nature to me too. I don't think about it I just do it. I live at home with family and they support me. That really makes a big difference.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave you will get these compliments for a good while. You are successful are the people that see your success will comment on it. Get used to it. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tell them to STOP! Do they really want you back to a much higher weight? I can't believe that they would say that to you. You are doing great and inspire many. Just keep doing what you are doing. Get used to the compliments, you sure do deserve them. Your family and friends will come around when in another year or two when they see that this was not a fad and that you continue to succeed. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with all the other comments here. ZC is the only way to eat and be healthy. Light workouts for strength is a good thing. Not required, but should give you that little extra edge. Let us know how it all works out for you.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, yeah 15 lbs I guess? I just don't know anymore. I don't like exactly what I see in the mirror 100%, but is sure to hell a lot better than a year ago lol! I have to agree with you about those who may look down on me for my achievements. Not everyone is willing to do what you have to be successful in losing weight. Scary is not the word: NIGHTMARE is more like it. Battle On my Friend and thanks for your continued support and insight.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Sara, good for you. It is nice to have support for this (WOE). Your support at home is crucial for someone as young as you.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cat, It is funny to still get the compliments. I will try to get used to it, but I will have a hard time doing it. I guess it's just me. Thanks for stopping by.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maryzc, another year or two? Wow I hope it is not that long lol! Hey I will be at the top of my game by then. I just know it. I am going full steam ahead and there is no stopping me now! Hey I am a humble person and I think that's one of the reasons I feel funny about the compliments.

    Cheers,


    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bill, that is exactly what I want. That extra EDGE. Yes indeed!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...