Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/2011 - Weekly Update - Polo Advetures

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are Great!

Last Sunday I celebrated my wedding anniversary. We decided to do it in a different way. What way is that? Well I had the bright idea of going to a Polo match. So I investigated it and found out that the Houston Polo Club was having there Season finally.



So I decided "Why not?". Dear Wife was sport so we got dressed up and went to the Polo Match. It was rather nice. I really did not know what to expect except for what I have seen in the movies. The game was exciting and the whole affair was nice. Besides that shopping for dear wife's hat was also kinda fun. Go figure.

Getting ready to leave

Chilling just before the divot stomp

Stomping away

Enjoying a glass of Bubbly and rubbing elbows

All in all it was a great time and I would not mind looking into a match next year. We will see. Will be for my next wedding anniversary? Probably not. Just for fun? Yes indeed!!!

All is well on the Zero Carb front. I had a new employee come by my office yesterday. She was accompanied by a couple of her peers showing her around. Her peers made a comment about my weight loss and she inquired about it. She appeared to need to loose around 50 or so pounds. She mentioned something called the "Skinny Diet". I never heard of it myself. The way she explained it went like this:

The first week or two you eat lean meat. Next you began to introduce low glycemic veggies and fruits. That's all I remember. To me this sounds like Very Low Carb or VLC. Old diets new names? Repackaged diets? I dunno or care HA!

So far Zero Carb has been a true blessing for me and I a can't imagine ever changing. My life has change for the good. I am very happy and a lot of it has to do with my weight loss. It's nice to have that burden off my shoulders and placed into history forever.

I can see new adventures in my future. What will they be? When? Why? Well who really knows? I just feel things ..... positive things, that is, are in my not too distant future.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Family. Battles are won on a daily basis for me. I will win each one day by day. I never forget the war still rages. I don't let my guard down. I don't yield. I keep pushing forward and make Zero Carb a part of my daily normal Life. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Chukka


Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. It seems life can be quite good on ZC!!!

    Or is it that we have the same life as before but we enjoy it more???

    For sure, Zc is the easiest of all diet: no induction, no phases... no measuring, no weighting... no powder, no pill... shopping food is easy, cooking food is even easier... what a great life!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel important. I've actually rubbed elbows with a polo goer. LOL Sounds like fun. I wanna go sometime.
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. dave i tried replying a couple of days ago and kept getting an error message. anyhow i love horses and i think i would have had a great time there.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pro(zc)ac, Right? Right Indeed. I tell everyone who will listen "This is easy". Hey they look at me like a loon. Jeez!!! Come on how easy can it get? HA!

    (ZC) Diamond Life

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, thank you. Yes I received a couple of emails telling me the same thing. Sometimes "Blogger" has it's own mind.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teri (aka Cyber Mom), yes you have had the privilege to rub elbows with the elite! HA! Oh Brother!!! Yes it was a great time an a lot of fun to boot.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...