Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28/11 - Bi-Weekly Update - Dream a Little Dream

Greetings All, wow where did the time go? It has been a year since I created this Zero Carb Blog. It was a result of censorship at the Zero Carb Forum that I am still a proud member of at this time. I have no malice towards them. No, none at all. Why would I? Because of that forum and My own resolve, I have lost over a Hundred Pounds, yes folks that's over 100 pounds of blubber. Every place has rules and members should adhere to them or leave. As I have stated before: This MY Journal of MY Journey and I will give a Full True Account of it without any Censorship What-So-Ever.

Well, well, well ............ 100 pounds down......... am I finished ...... hmm I say NO! While others say Yes! I do really do think I can get down to 160lbs. Hey call me crazy ....... don't be shy HA! When and if ........ OK let me restate that: WHEN I get down to 160lbs I plan on gaining up to 25lbs. WHAT!!! WHO!!! UUHH ................................ Zoinks!!!! Did he really say that??? OMG he has really lost it this time!!! OK, OK, OK, let me clarify that folks. What I mean is that I want to put on 25lbs of LEAN MUSCLE. 

No I have not had too much to drink, thank you very much or have I? So what is this all about? Thanks for asking. It is ........... it is I guess you can call it a dream. A dream of dreams. Does that make senses? Should it? Do I really care?...............YES, yes I do care very much. 

It is a dream. A dream that I have come very close to in the past and a dream that I won't let go of anytime soon. I am sure I have touched on this subject or at least jogged around it from time to time. I have no illusions of looking like the Incredible Hulk and don't want too. I just want to be "MEAN and LEAN". Is that a sin? Is that more of a fantasy? I Think Not!

Next subject: How was your Christmas Dave? Well since you asked it was rather Great. Yes, "Dave the Enabler" (as I have been dubbed elsewhere) dished out traditional holiday carb delights. Hey I am no Zero Carb Nazi and I respect what others chose or not to chose to eat. Enough on that. 

I did have a rather unusual dish of Smoked Duck. I have never even heard of smoked duck. Smoked Turkey yes, Smoked Duck No. To really make this Duck really unusual is that this Duck was smoked with Tea Leaves. HA! I bet you can't beat that one!  Was it good? Yes it was. It had a really good flavor. 

NEWS: Next month I will post my "Cruise Ship Adventure". I will embark on a five day cruise towards the end of January. I have already booked a balcony room and I can't wait. Dear Wife (DW) and I have never been on a cruise and we are ready for a nice relaxing get away. 

I know that I have not been posting much these last couple of months or so. I can't promise that I will go past next month. Will my new pursuits kick in some motivation? I hope so. I really do.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Zero Carb Friends and Family. Keep in the Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) I'm A Believer

Cheers,

Dave

12 comments:

  1. happy new year dave!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I wish you a Happy New Year with continued success.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blessed New Years.-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, keep rocking! Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, may your journey have peace and harmony.:-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started meat and water diet. I need to lose a 100 pounds. I am so glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, I hope you have a very successful New Year!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Maryzc, I plan on having a very successful New Year and more.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jane, I am blessed indeed. I hope many blessings are bestowed to you and yours.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Marcus, I plan to Rock n Roll with the best of them lol!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cat and thanks. Peace and Harmony indeed. The same to you my friend.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Emily Rose, I am glad you found it too. I tell you what: you have started a Journey that will change your life forever. It has for me and I will never go back to where I came from. I have so much peace and joy in my life with my new sense of well-being that it is almost too hard to describe. So please join me and others that have reaped the everlasting rewards of Zero Carb. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...