Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/21/2012 - Supplemental - Bon Voyage

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are on the rise!!!

Today I embark on my "Dave's Cruise Ship Adventure" chock full of excitement! Well you know what I mean. Right? HA!

I will be sure to take many photos of food and such and post them when I get back with full report. For now all is well and I am living Life to the Fullest! Is there any other way?

Have a Healthy (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Walking the Plank

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...