Thursday, January 26, 2012

1/26/2012 - Supplemental - Nice to Be Home

Greetings All!!! First of all let me say that my Excitement Level is through the roof.

Hey for me I am still a babe in the woods concerning Zero Carb and I am always on the hunt for a new leaf to turn, a new way of looking at it. Why?....................... I say why not. Why not indeed!!!

I'm baaaacccckkkk!!!!! HA! Well sorta, kinda back that is. Jeez I have a ton of things to do. I will lay a little low today and gather myself. One of those "I need a vacation from of my vacation" moments.

First of all I am happy to report that the cruise went well as far as a safety concerns. Well we did hit a rather thick patch of fog that........................... oh I am jumping ahead of myself there, sorry. That and much, much more on my first installation of "Dave's Cruise Ship Adventure Part One"



Next

It really is good to be home y'all. I know I was not away for long, but it felt long. Why? I honestly dunno. I'm I ready to get things organized in the good old garage so I can get my out of shape body into shape. Uuuhhh, well............. YES of course! Why not? Why not you ask? Because I am fricking lazy HA! Yes let it be known that Dave has revealed to the world that he can be a Lazy Ass. OK, OK more like a procrastinator than a lazy ass. Hahaha!!!!

I really do hope my next venture to "Health and Fitness" gives me that long lasting surge of ENERGY that I and many others want. Don't get me wrong. I get plenty of energy from Zero Carb, but for me the energy is not as "steady", for lack of a better word, for me. Maybe for others it's different and "Yeah" for them if it is. I just want that wave of energy to last longer than it has in the past.

So will working out help. Again: I DUNNO! Will it hurt? Good question ......... who said that??? I'm not sure who, but those that could guess just might know lol!

Honestly folks I am on a new adventure sorta speak in this area. It is mine to "Win "or "Lose". I really don't see any negative implications. I will take it slow and easy. Funny coming from a guy who jumped both feet in with Zero Carb cold turkey .............................. turkey? Did someone mention Turkey? Hey I don't care how anyone else feels about poultry. I love Roasted and Smoked Turkey. HA!

Regardless I will report whatever happens and it will be what it will be.

Have a Healthy (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Pick your Battles, Plan and Plan Again. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Don't Stop Believing



Cheers,

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...