Saturday, February 18, 2012

2/18/2012 Update It's About Time to ..........

Happy Days ............ Happy Days ................. Happy Days ...................

Wait a minute, didn't Gomer Pyle say something like that? Or did he? Yes, yes he did indeed. HA!

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Nothing ............ except that I am ever so happy. And why you may say or is that think? Well anyway I a indeed happy.

Now I will reveal why I am sssooo happy.................not. Why not Dave? Because it is sorta kinda a secret. That I will "Tell All" in around 30 days or so. No not again, not one of your EXPERIMENTS!!! Hmm one word can answer that: INDEED!!! But why? You are doing so well. Great question. Why?



Hey that is just the way my little brain works I gotta tella ya. I am not easily satisfied and when I think that improvements can be made, oh well I will give it a go.

what improvements you may ask. Everything and anything. OK that is a lame answer I do agree. So first of all I am sure that you have noticed that I have changed the name of my blog slightly to add Health and Fitness to the title and added a tag or slogan or whatever you might call it: "One Life Ends Another Begins". Why? Because that is what has actually happened and continues to happen.

So yes I have been side stepping just a little. I am indeed engaged in an experiment and maybe, just maybe a total change in life. Ooh................ Well one thing I have been actively engaged in, that is not so much a secret is that I am slowly cleaning out my garage. I feel that by the end of tomorrow I will finish it. Why is this so important to me? Because like I have been saying for a long, long time. I am just about ready to start the "Fitness" part of this Blog. I have posted that I already have a "Soloflex Muscle Machine" or just "Soloflex". I have totally cleaned it up from its sad, dust and cobweb state to a nice and almost shiny new condition. In addition I have purchased an elliptical cross trainer. Yes I bought it used from craigslist list.  I have decided against the addition of a treadmill at this time. I still need a standing Kick/Punch bag and I portable stretch thingy.

My new "used" elliptical


So now I will have to admit that I may not "Tell All" or I may. It just depends how the experiment comes out and how I feel about it at that time. So why did I even mention it. Well, because by doing this may help me determine if I will revel it or not. It may sound confusing, but it makes sense to me. So there it is or there it isn't. HA!

I can't wait to start my workout routines. I will start slow and pace myself. I want this to be lifelong.  It will be hard, because I do like to go at some things head on. This is one of those things I need to think out methodically. I don't want to be discouraged by hurting myself or overwhelming soreness. BTW I am thinking of adding a light YOGA routine to enhance stretching and overall well being. Those of you who practice it know what I am talking about.

That is it for now. Have a Healthy (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Time for Change is all around us, cease it, use it and mold it for your own en-richness. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Never Say Die



Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. OK Dave one of your famous experiments is bad enough, but now you want to tease us by not letting us know about now or maybe ever lol. I am sure you have thought it out like most things you post about. Good luck withe it whatever it is. Don't be a tease and just let us know what it was after 30 days.

    I love the new tag at the end of your blog title. I believe it must have been inspired by the movie Avatar. It is a great capture of what you are doing and have accomplished. Now please finish cleaning your garage already and start posting daily (hint, hint), about you workouts and menu.

    I am still waiting for you to start to post a few new recipes. Sorry for the long order (smile).BTW love the bear tribute page. I also agree with the yoga. Good stuff and I speak with experience.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, oh well what can I say? I must do what I must do lol!

      Yeah I like the the tag a lot myself. Recipes, well I know, what can I say. I will try. Hey you sound worse than my (DW) about the garage HA!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. dave you better finish that garage soon. i hope you do well on your experiment. i do like the changes on your blog. it keeps changing as you do. what will be next?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Sara. Yes I need to finish the garage. Did you and Maryzc coordinate? HA! Thanks I like the changes too. Moore changes may be coming.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...