Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/2012 - Update - Experiment in Progress

Greetings All, Energy and Spirits are Soaring!!!

Well my Friends I am about a third way through my "Experiment" and I have to say things are going very, very well. I have conducted an experiment within the experiment and have learned a lot. Yes I can't help myself. My little mind likes to look at processes and twist and turn then to see what happens. I note the results and move on.



So what is this "Grand Experiment" ? What is it INDEED!!! Will I have a tell all? Possible or is it? Well I have mixed feelings. I have actually revealed it to some close to me already. Yes, as you can guess I have had mixed responses. Anywhere form "Let me try it" to "Are you kidding me?" So there you are.

Look it: At the end of the day if I decided this is a life changing way of life for me I will share. If I decide that this is not the route I want to follow, well then I will most likely not share publicly what it was, but I will share to those of you that really want to know privately via Email. Somewhat like I do now with some.

One thing I can say about the experiment: It is Versatile. In what way ............... well if I discussed that right now it would reveal all. So sorry..................... or am I? HA!



Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to ear about this experiment...

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac what's all this about an experiment? HA! Right? Well I gotta say it is interesting to say the least. Results? Yes. What kind? Hmm.......... Well not just yet.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Still keeping an eye on you!!! I'm conducting an experiment also.....
    Will reveal later maybe.
    teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cyber Mom! Ohh experiment, I like that. Hey When and if I tell all you will be shocked or will you? Anyway if I don't make it public I will tell you through email or phone call. Tell Bob howdy for me.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...