Friday, March 16, 2012

3/16/2012 - Update - Experiment Gone Wild or ?

Good Day All! Sorry for the delayed update or am I?

Why yes of course I am sorry folks, just caught up with life's everyday......... well you know what I mean? Right?

I wish I had some great news to report, but at last I do not. I said from the start that I would report the "Good, Bad and Ugly" of this experiment. While I can not exactly discuss at this time the actual details of the Experiment I am at liberty to say that it offers great flexibility and that you need to find what works for you. I have tried no less than 3 combinations of this Experiment to great success and to great failure.



Shocked? Yes me too. Why? Exactly..........why indeed? Starting today I go back to the roots of this Experiment. The start that is, because that is where I had the most success. Though I will combine that with something else. What that is I can not report at this time (well OK just keep reading and I do say what it is or do I?). I will log it and I will "Tell All" on the 4/8/2012. I just might extend it to 4/12/2012 just to give a full week. I have not decided at this time.

So once again I am changing gears with this Experiment. Hey that is why it is an Experiment. I have to adjust it to "ME".

So what exactly am I changing? A couple of things:

1. The actual food that I am eating.

2. Some form of activity (I think you can probably guess duh).

Vague I know, but it is what it is.

I think I just about have it down. I am honestly trying to tweak this thing to work for me. Will it help you? I do think so.

I Tell You What: I will be honest and say this most recent phase of this Experiment gave me high hopes, but for me it was a bit disastrous. I have learned and will move on.

I also have lost a little of the luster I had at the start of the Experiment and I hope to gain that back soon by returning to what made it so successful for me.

So why did I venture to areas away from the roots of the Experiment? Well because it is designed that way. It is a type of diet that allows great fortitude while staying within the bounds. This sorta does not seem to make sense, but when I finally give you the scoop you will understand.

I know that I will soon be reporting great success next week. I all have to do is redo what I did before. That simple, that easy. The only difference will be the planned activity. This will be the difference from the start.

I am skeptical on how it will affect the results, yet I can only see positive things coming from it.

So what was my weight status this week. Loss or Gain?

I am sorry to have to report a gain of 7 lbs.

Back to the drawing board? No, not at all. Rather back to what works for me and it will work. It's GUARANTEED!



Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. dave i am so sorry for your recent results. glad to hear you are going back to what worked for you. good luck.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,I am getting there. I hope to have a much better update on 3/29/2012.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. I for one have all the confidence in the world in you. You have proven over and over again that you adjust to the situation. Don't ever be afraid of experiment and changing things around. That is exactly how you find out what works for you.

    One more thought is that maybe whatever you changed may have been too soon and you should have waited. It is just a thought. -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, now if only I could harness that confidence you have in me. Well that was indeed nice and I hope I can live up to your belief.

      I can admit that I may have jumped the gun, but that's OK. I will RISE!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. We learn much more from our mistakes then from our good moves, as long as we are smart enough to admit what went wrong. It is the best way to get stronger and more confident in our decisions.

    In any fight in life, the worst is to always think that we are right, never asking ourselves what could be wrong. Having to go back to the drawing board is the road to quality work and the real street to success!!!!!!!

    The battle has never been so ON!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, learn indeed! Oh yeah and still learning lol! Look it my friend. I am sure as to heck trying to get back on track. I am getting there. It is just taking a little longer than I anticipated. I will get there, I will be better for it. Battle On Indeed!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Right on pro(zc)ac! The very thing I love about Dave is that he tells it like it is and does not candy coat things. He is funny and interesting. He has an open mind and is willing to go places some dare not to. It's like he takes the chances for us and then reports the outcomes.

    So thank you Dave for the honesty and the fresh insight you share. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, did I hear candy? Ha, that is an inside joke or is it? I try my best to do what I think is right and I don't mind taking a tumble or two to get there. Yes I will stumble and I will fall, but I promise to always not matter what, STAND RIGHT UP AGAIN.

      So Cat and the rest of you: I ask you this: STAND WITH ME, I WILL STAND WITH YOU! YES INDEED!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...