Thursday, March 29, 2012

3/29/2012 - Update - Experiment? What Experiment?

Howdy all! Something really strange has been happening these past few weeks or so. Something really, really strange.

I have been getting a fair amount of email to my Gmail account about some weird new Experiment. Folks keep asking what it is all about. Well I have to tellya that I don't have the foggiest idea what the heck everybody is talking about or do I?



OK I will appreciate any feedback you guys or gals could provide. Maybe I can try make sense......................................

Yeah right. HA!

Though I write with some humor, the pas six (6) days have been full of pain and discomfort. I got super sick over last weekend and have been suffering as of today. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and got some prescription drugs YIKES!!! I still feel like crap. My stomach is all Jacked Up, my throat is raw. I have uncontrollable coughs and things I won't mention on a "PG" blog. I have been TEMPORALLY off the "Experiment" since last Saturday. I have not weighed myself today and don't plan to until I get back on track. I am freaking miserable.

Sorry about the news. It is what it is. Is this the end of the world? Can Dave bounce back?

For those who don't know me, I would not blame you if you had your doubts. No I sure would not.

Now for those who actually know me. The real ME. Ha, No explanation REQUIRED!

BTW: This is a COMMENTARY, not an EXCUSE. I don't believe in Excuses.

Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. i hope you get well soon.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thank you. I am getting there. I have just finished the nasty MEDs and getting much better.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Dave, and get over with that nasty bug. There is always twists and turns with you lol! ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, "Twist and Turns" is my middle name lol! This bug is lingering along a little. Almost rid of it.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Chin up Dave. You will get through this and move on. Your journey has taken you to places that I bet you never thought you would go. Keep doing what you do and let us know how you are getting along. I hope you get well soon so that you can continue your new adventure.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill,you are so right. I have no fear. I will get well and move on. Where will I go next? The answer will blow you away like a Texas Tornado HA!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that you are down. I really enjoy your style of writing. You have the gift of making someone smile. I hope your doing well.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, thanks for your kind words. If I made you smile I did my my job. I am doing better and almost recovered.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. I am sure nobody was doubtful you were to recover ... Now back to the experiment boy. Zc may have taught me how being patient is important but...

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pro(ZC)ac and Jeeeezzzzz HA! I hear and obey lol!!! Alright then back to the experiment!

    Stay tuned for today's blog post.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...