Saturday, March 3, 2012

3/3/2012 - Update - Experiment: So Far, So Good

Hello Friends! I am happy to report that my experiment is doing very well. I did hit a bump when I decided to do an experiment within the experiment. I know, I know: "Why did he do that?" Yes, I agree why indeed. I can't help it. I am just like that. Hey I had a few side experiments while starting (ZC). It turned out OK.

I can't tell y'all anything about it right now or will I? No I won't. Sorry or am I? Alright already with the "or will I?" bit or is that bite hmmm I wonder if I say that 5 times two times a day will it..........................



Sorry, I got a little lost there. HA! Or was that a cryptic message? I won't tell. Hey don't blame me if I Laugh or Snicker about it. Am I making any sense? Yes, perfect sense to me. HA!

Jeez Dave all that mystery and double talk. Well I wish I could tell more or have I already told all? You be the judge.

Oh, Oh, Oh......... I almost forgot. I am extending the experiment until Easter Sunday  April 8 2012. Why? Why not? Does it have to do with lent? No. I just thought it would be a good date that's all.

Well I guess I picked that date because depending on the outcome things may change for me in a major way. Yes, a major change in my life. I mean a huge major change. I mean like a MEGA CHANGE! Umm I think y'all get the message.

Can you just give us some little hints Dave? Cyber Mom is that you again? Hey if it  is email me I will tell you all. For the rest of you, well you will just have to wait. I have eaten dinner at at Cyber Moms house and had dinner with her and her dear hubby at two different restaurants. So I owe her that much.

What I will do starting ............... starting well maybe this coming Thursday is give a Weekly Update on how much weight I lost or didn't lose. How about that? I think that is fair considering all the mystery.

So stay tuned. I hope I have some good news to pass your way. If I can stick to what I am doing, well it is almost guaranteed. Is it easy. Yes and No. Messed up answer I agree, but it is the truth.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Battles may be Won, Battles may be Lost. Stay in the Fight, one day the War will be over and you can find Peace and Refuge in you Castle.



Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are doing fine with your experiment. Are you going for a new title of the Riddler? I have no idea of what you are talking about. I can't wait for next Thursday to hear about some results. If not I will email you.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, stay tuned. I will report some rather interesting news tomorrow. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. David just checking in. So I see you are on a new path. That's great. I have no idea what it could be. I'm sure you planned as well as you could before going down this path of yours. Maybe Thursday will give us some insight.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon and yes Thursday is the big day or is it? Yes it is.......... I think. HA! How are things going with you? I am having the time of my life. Thanks for checking in.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Dave, you really know how to keep a blog alive!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pro(ZC)ac my friend, keep a blog alive? Well let me tellya I am trying all I can with my schedule to do just that. I take it day by day. There is so much going on in the background that it would be much easier for me to just walk away.I have lots of things going on in my life right now and I am taking on more things soon. Yikes!!!

      I promise if things get out of hand and I do shut down, it won't be a big surprise and I just wont disappear. I will give a nice good bye and leave the blog up for a little while then take it down.

      I have a short list of folks I keep in contact with via email. I don't do facebook and never will. This is already way to public for me. I like being low key and this is out of character.

      If that time comes, I hope we can keep in touch. You have been a great source of support and one of the reasons why this blog has lived as long as it has.

      Thanks my friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...