Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8/2012 - Update - Experiment Gone Right!

Flash to the scene: a dark castle on top of a hill. It is night and a lighting storm flashes all around.

Zoom into a room: in the room is a mad scientist (me) over a table with all kinds of bottles and beakers bubble with that white smoke that dry ice gives off, oh yeah I almost forgot: he is wearing a white lab coat mixing and measuring and placing beakers on Bunsen burners. Liquids are bubbling  and, and ...... did I mention the white smoke? Oh right I did. HA! 


Anyway all of a sudden you hear a loud creepy laugh: HA......HA......HA!!! Oh that was so scary I almost stopped typing........ or did I? Jeez I am not even gonna comment on that. 

(Back to the story) - Yes, as I was describing: A rather handsome, dashing, youngish mad scientist, named Dave (imagine that), pauses slaps his head in surprise and exclaims out loud "OMG, could it be this easy?" He looks over the data he has calculated, runs the numbers over and over again and still can not believe his eyes. 

Yes, he could not believe his eyes. The very eyes that thought things were so clear. The very eyes that thought there was only one way. How could he have been so wrong?

Wrong indeed! Well sorta kinda, OK YES. I was wrong about.....................

Well If I told you it would not be a secrete experiment.

So lets get the the meat of the matter. How are the results so far. Well I told you that I would report regardless of the results. Gain or Loss........ oh yeah it also could be neither. Right? Wrong? Why? Jeez so many questions it's driving me dizzy. I just might have to wait until next week Thursday to report the results. Yes that might just be what I will do because it will give an extra................ not!

Yes, once again I made a funny. Wow if the crickets were not so loud I just might hear a laugh or two...........(drum roll).......................

OK the stall has ended and now the truth, the truth you have been waiting for, the Truth is......... I have lost a whopping 13 POUNDS in three weeks of this secrete experiment. Not bad, not bad at all.

What exactly am I doing? The world may never know. (Really)





Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. You are a mad, mad, mad man Dave... If I was not on ZC myself, I would say it is this ZC thing making you insane!!!!! Does your DW has any ideas of what is happening to you???!!!

    Anyway, we are here for you Dave if you ever need some help to come back to reality...

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mad? More like crazy........... Crazy like a Fox.HA!

      Well DW knows I lost it years ago hahaha!!! Well thank you my friend I just may need a life line after all. Hey I am digging in and pushing through. I had a little let down, but is nothing that I can't handle. I am strong and determined. I will continue and succeed. It is just my way. Thanks for stopping by.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. i am so excited. i can't wait to hear the story behind experiment. you have me wondering what it could be.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I am excited too. It will a grand story indeed and will shock the heck out of you. I had a little let down, but no worries here my dear. I am even more determined now more than ever. If I don't reveal online, I will email you like I have done in the past to answer some of you questions.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Gosh you have a way of putting things in a strange prospective that makes one really think. I love the way you write. It has an uncanny flair that makes you think. I am so happy that your experiment is working for you and can't wait to hear all about it. So if I email you again will you tell all? A girl has got to try. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy nice to see you back. Strange........... well yes I have to agree. Thank you. I try my best to make it a little upbeat and entertaining yet informative. Well I did have a little set back, but I am already moving forward. You will see what the heck I mean on today's late update. Email yes. Only after the experiment is finished. Sorry. You would not believe the influx of requests I get to "tell all". At this time only Cyber Mom was told all and she is sworn to secrecy.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. You've got a few people all wondering what you are up to and I am one of them lol! I just hate when you do this. OK I guess I don't have any choice but to wait until 4/8/12 or as you say do I? The results are great so far and I hope they continue to be. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat and yes the results are great even with my little set back. Yes you have to wait until 4/8/2012 and maybe until 4/12/12. Sorry.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. Well you better not hold back on the 8th. This miracle experiment that you are on has got me wondering.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Maryzc. Sorry its looking more like the 12th. Miracle indeed. I some re-adjustments to do, but all is well.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...