Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22/201 - Update - Experiment The Tide Has Turned….Almost


Good day all or is it? Well yes it is……………………… I guess? Hmmmm……………… interesting, interesting indeed!

So what happened? Jeez all these questions. I will get back to you next week with all the details! Yeah right. 

This week of the Experiment was quite interesting as stated above. Why? (ha I bet you did not see that coming) Because it was a little hard to get back into the grove. At first I thought oh I am back in the driver’s seat and away we go. Well it kind of sorta started that way, and then some things began to creep back and raise its dirty little head. I managed for the most pat to keep it under control, but sadly not always.


Let me tellya it was a Battle of Epic Proportions. The worst thing for me at this time is to get a feeling of CONTROL and then only to realize that I did not have quite the grip on it that you thought you did. Devastating? No. Disappointing? Yes, to a degree anyway. Unmanageable? No way Jose!

Lock and Load and Rock and Roll!!! So as you can image or not, things did not go as well as I planned, but there is the “Proverbial Silver Lining”, that is things did not go as wrong as they could have.

With a lot of self determination, I dug down deep, I stood fast, I turn the tables and I stood my ground. Could things turned out better? Why yes of course they could have. How about worse? No! Well, well, well I bet you did not expect that or did you?

So what the heck did happen? Sure I will tell all………………not! You know when that time will come and it ain’t now.

All right already what’s the verdict on the weight loss? Jeez you folks can be very pushy sometimes. HA! Well my friends I am somewhat happy to report a loss of 5 lbs. Somewhat only because I thought it would be more and it would have been probably double if I did not run into a few snags. No let me restate that: “IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MOST LIKELY DOUBLE OR NEAR DOUBLE IF I DID NOT RUN INTO A FEW SNAGS”. 

So what is my prediction for next weeks' Update: Better than today's? Yes, I think so. I hope so, I KNOW SO!!! OK, Alright then. Sounds convincing? Everyone and anyone knows it is all up the the person staring you in the mirror if you will be successful. Successful in anything whatsoever. I have Free Will. The choices I make are the choices I have to live with. So why not just make the right ones? Why not Indeed!!!

Like I posted last week: It’s Guaranteed. If you follow it to a tee or just pretty close, you will see amazing results. Results that Dreams are made of, Dream a little Dream my Friends. DREAM A LITTLE DREAM!






Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Big time props on the amazing weight loss sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith and thank you. Visited your blog btw. Very nice. I need to reach the "one with nature" level that you have. Living in The Woodlands I am in the right environment. May you continue to live "One with your Environment" and may you always find time to wander and dream and just be, yes simply "BE IN THE MOMENT"

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. As you say, the sense of CONTROL is very important in our well-being as ZC'bers. Only time, and individual experience, can teach us how to manadge this emotion.

    I think it is much easier not to loose CONTROL with ZC then if you have 20, 30 or 60 g of carbs per day, which requires much more vigilance. But again, as you say, it is all about personnal choices: to choose to win or to choose to loose, we must individually find what works for us!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen my friend Pro(ZC)ac amen. Now if we could only get those carbs under control................ well.

      Choice, yes choice indeed! Right now I am making all kinds of choices. Some hard and some not so hard. Then the next day I have to look at the results and make adjustments to what I did the day before. Not always, but sometimes.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Keep in the fight Dave, I have faith in you. You are one of a kind and very positive uplifting person. Thanks for this nice blog and your free spirit. Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylor and thanks. I will stay in the fight and I will be victorious!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...