Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 4

Howdy my Friends and Family. Spirits are flying high and my Energy levels are much better.

Today I expect to catch up on my rest. I don't have any activities scheduled tonight so I will get to rest early.

Well it had to happen. It was just a matter of time. What can I say? Would it make a difference? Would it? Especially at this point. What is the use?



This tiny little blog. Not much of a blog at all. I used it to record my Journey through Zero Carb and when I go tot he point where I settled on the weight I had lost, I had less use for it. I do want to lose more weight, but the current way I had been eating only maintained my weight. I would go up here and there, then down again.

Then I came upon the "Experiment" form an unexpected source, an Angel a true Angel. Great success at the start, then some ill fated mini experiments within the Experiment. All within the bounds of the Experiment. Yet not meant for me, at least not at this time.

So here I stand four days into the Experiment and what do I have to show? A small loss followed by  a nice gain....................well put upon myself with over indulgence.

So what does today bring? what does it bring indeed!!! I Tell You What: It brings, it brings a nice 1.2 lb pound loss. YES!!! So this is where I am.


Results thus far:

Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs =  loss 0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs  = gain 1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain  0.6 lbs


All I have to do is to stay the course:

No mini experiments

No overeating

No nothing

Just stick with the plan, a simple plan and reap the rewards. That Easy, That Simple. You will see. Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family.

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket and Roasted Turkey.

No Surrender, No Retreat!!!




Cheers,


Dave

3 comments:

  1. Great news, now we need another report today of a weight loss to put you in the green.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dave, you are right about being prepared. Like others here I have confidence in you. You have conquered so much in a short period of time. I don't think you know how much you help others with your upbeat style.

    Keep being positive and keep moving forward.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...