Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 5


Greetings All!! Another beautiful day in the neighborhood, my Spirits and Energy are on the up and up.

Well today will be short and sweet or will it? It looks like the Experiment has finally kicked into high gear. I am following it to a tee………………well except for a tiny little side mini, mini Experiment……………….not!!!


Yes, I was just kidding around. I will refrain to making side Experiments at this time. I am almost finished with my reading materials. Let me tellya for as much as I thought I knew about this diet, I got a lot from reading more. Something I should have done before the start of the original Experiment. Hey that’s OK. I am on board this NORTH BOUND TRAIN and nothing will stand in my way. No! Not even me. HA!

I am 100% dedicated to do this the right way and reap the rewards. Rewards that will only benefit me, so without any further ado:

Results thus far:



Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs =  loss 0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs  = gain 1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain  0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The Tide has finally turned. Victory is at hand. That Easy, That Simple. You will see.

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket.






Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!




Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. i knew you could do it. i never doubted you. keep staying strong. i wish you well.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thanks for the support.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. OK another day anther loss. Keep going your doing so well. I expect another good showing tomorrow.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, another good showing on it's way.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I am dying to find out what you are doing.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, the time will come soon.....or will it? HA!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...