Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/12/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 6

Hello y'all! My Spirits and Energy levels are "A" OK!! 


More and more and more, I don't know where we're going to,
More and more and more, there's so much we don't wanna do 



Well what in the heck does all that mean? I dunno I just like the song for crying out loud. HA! Yes I am in a rather chipper mood today. Why? Can you guess? Yeah I am sure you can.



Look it: I just want to say that things are going great and I am getting the results that I expected mainly because I am playing by the rules. WOW, what a concept.....................or is it?


So it looks like easy street..........right? Yes and No. (Don't you hate that lol) While this diet is oh so simple, it is also hard if you are not willing to do what you've got to do. The first time around I made it harder than it needed to be with my wacky side experiments. I did not learn my lesson when I screwed up and continued down a path that I thought I could overcome. I was stubborn and paid the price. A real big price. This diet is versatile and you can mold it to fit you as long as you follow the basic rules. Now for the good stuff:


Results thus far:



Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs =  loss 0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs  = gain 1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain  0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)


I am oh so happy and I hope you are happy for me too. Hey I know you are a great group of folks and that goes unsaid. I do get a good amount of email with all sorts of questions about Zero Carb from folks who do not want to post, even though you can post in total anonymity. Oh well, no pressure from here.


Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Stay Focused, Stay Strong. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.



Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little hot sauce.



The Boys are Back in Town!!!



Cheers,

Dave





6 comments:

  1. Mr. Dave

    I notice there is no cheese on the menu the past few days. Coincidence? Or did you recently give it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave O, Mr. Dave......Yikes that makes me feel like an old man lol!!!

      Cheese is perfectly fine with this diet. I go on and off from time to time. I mainly eat it in my omelet. I may start eating omelets again in the future. I love cheese and will never give it up. Thanks for stopping by my Friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
    2. Lucky you. I can't eat cheese and lose (or avoid gaining) weight. Coffee, water, and meat for me.

      Delete
    3. Hi Dave O, nothing wrong with coffee, water and meat, though I gotta say that I love cheese. I only eat the type that is naturally lactose free and it seems to work for me. I do limit it to just a slice a day when I am eating it. I would love to dive into a bowl of cheese chunks, but I too would just end up gaining.......what can you do?

      I hope all fares well with you my Friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. It looks like things are happening your way. Please stay on track and no side experiments lol.:-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat........uumm......well........yes I will stay off the side mini experiments this time around. HA!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...