Friday, April 13, 2012

4/13/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 7


Greetings all! My Spirits are great. My Energy levels are a little down.

Well folks I’ve gotta say that the “bug” that got me recently is raising its ugly head. I have pain in my throat. I will call the Doc to see if he will prescribe the meds again. I hate to take the meds, but I need to get well and right now I am down.

That being said, the diet is getting only better. Why? Because I am going full throttle on it, I won’t make any excuses. I will be successful and that is it period. Jeez did I sound determined or what? HA!


I have a busy weekend planned with church. We are doing our signup for the Spiritual Retreat at the end of May thru the start of June. I will be a volunteer. I can’t wait and it is all very exciting for me.

I still have a ton of Fatty Beef Brisket to eat. So that will be on the menu for the most part. I have been craving some yummy Beef Ribs cooked on the Q. 

Well not this weekend, but perhaps next. I also have been wanting to do a little crawfish boil at my place with just a few friends. If I have time I will attend The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival on Sunday or maybe Saturday after church, maybe.

Song of the day? Why not!

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(You said it, we've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Whoo-hoo-oo-oo Whoo-hoo-oo)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(We've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Yeah)


Now for even more good stuff:

Results thus far: 

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs =  loss 0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs  = gain 1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain  0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)


Well folks the results so far have been great except that little bump on Easter. Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The time is now, dont delay. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see. Yes indeed you will see.


Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little hot sauce. (again)


I can not be Stopped, I will not Yield, I will Give no Ground


Cheers,


Dave

8 comments:

  1. What a busy guy this David!!! Not a bad way to stay away from the fridge, anyway…

    It seems that eating twice a day is probably the best for many ZC folks as we only high-density food items. It also helps to keep insulin levels lower then 3 meal a day… or 2 meal + snacks. But everyone has to find what goes best for them as there is no rule. I tend to go for 2 meals a day for a few weeks then add snackings for some time then back to twice a day…

    Pro(ZC)ac

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, busy indeed! Before ZC I used to eat 3 or more meals a day. Now I only eat twice a day. Sometimes I eat too much at one sitting. I need to control that. Overeating is never a good thing.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. I've been away a few days and look whats going on here. Great results for a great guy. I am happy for you and wish continued success.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor and thanks. That was really nice of you to say.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. i hope you feel better soon.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, well I am trying to hang in there. It is no fun let me tellya.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. I see you are up to the challenge. Nice to see you posting daily. I hope you get better soon and it does not mess up your progress so far.

    -Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joshua, I am trying my best. That is all I can do. Posting daily is a challenge, but I will try my best. I am trying to post sometime in the morning rather than the evening.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...